30th October 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.

How many levels of german language course should i complete to study MS in german university????Also i have a gre score of 1120..i am doing biomedical engg...my btech % is 72..what more exams should i write to get eligibility for doing MS in germany in biomedical engineering?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  2. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  5. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  6. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  7. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  11. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  12. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  13. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  14. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  15. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  17. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
5th December 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.

hi,my son is studing 6th in india,chennai.He want to study aerospace engg its germany is a sutable place to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?