30th October 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?

Is there any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after graduating in Home Science?
  2. What is the scope of Home Science Extention Education in Rural and Urban Areas? What is the scope?
  3. Last 10 years question papers of JRF Home Science? I am pursuing graduation from BSc Home Science
  4. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  5. What is the scope of studying B.A.(Home Science) for female candidate?
  6. Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation?
  7. Post graduation in Home Science for 50 years old person?
  8. Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in TGT recruitment without Diploma qualification being a Home Science with B.Ed graduate? -- [New]
  10. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  11. Career opportunities after M.Ed and MA Home Science or MA Hindi?
  12. Any university offering MSc Home Science thorough distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?
  14. Can i get admission in home science after passing ssc?
  15. What is the scope of graduation in Special Education (Mental Retardation) in India?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of home science? I am doing PG in Nutrition
  17. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do in future after doing MSc in Home Science?
2nd December 2011, 01:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?

Hello friend,
As you are a graduate with home science and your interest lie in educational field then you will be happy to know that almost every school in India now offers home science as a subject either as a vocational or a main subject. To be eligible to teach in any private or government school you have to be a B.Ed or equivalent or in some cases some special teachers training which differ in different states and boards. You can also apply for jobs in government school by appearing for the examination held every year in every state of India.

Regards
3rd December 2011, 12:28 AM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?

you must go for post graduation in the same field to continue your career in this field..

all the best
2nd March 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?

Is there any job after completing M.A in Home Science specialized in Food & Nutrition?If yes then please send me some employment areas with job types.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?