2nd October 2010, 01:21 PM
ankur tomar

Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?

whats are the job for computer science student in gov. sector?
and what are the process to get these jobs ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  2. Any jobs for Computer Science students in Government Sector?
  3. Jobs available in government sector for a B.E computer science student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  5. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  7. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate? -- [New]
  9. List of jobs in government sectors for computer science graduate?
  10. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  11. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  12. What are the jobs in banking sector for computer science students?
  13. Any government jobs for computer science students?
  14. When are the interviews scheduled for government IT sector jobs?
  15. Government Jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  17. What are the technical jobs for CSE students in public sector?
  18. List of government jobs available for Computer Science graduates?
17th October 2011, 09:00 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?

There are lots of other opportunity for computer science branch similar to other electrical branches in all government jobs like

1. BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
    click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information and notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
  2. ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

There is no form for applying ISRO you need to go to isro website and fill your form but before that you need to make a D.D of 100/- and then you need to apply to website..then you need to note down your application form no and take print of the

generated form and sent to the ISRO address.
  3. DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  4. ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  5. AAI(Airport authority of India)
  6. SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  7. RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  8. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
    click here www.upsc.gov.in to get more information
  9. CDS(Combined defense service)
17th October 2011, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur tomar View Post
whats are the job for computer science student in gov. sector?
and what are the process to get these jobs ?

GOVT JOBS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT

If you have completed graduation degree then you have lots of option for govt jobs.

I have listed the govt jobs for CS department.

BARC

UPSC EXAM

BSNL JTO EXAM

DRDO

ISRO

BANK PO

IGDR

NIC

INDIAN RAILWAY

ELETRICTY BOARD

IOCL

ONGC

DEFENSE SECTOR

So you can choose any of these

Thanks
17th October 2011, 12:19 PM
kinika

Once you complete your B.Tech you would be eligible for most of the government jobs. But you need to have a minimum of 55%.

You may choose the industry of your choice.

At present there is a recruitment for AAO's (assistant administrative officers) in LIC. Pay scale is also good. I would suggest you to apply for this.

There are so many public sectors which will recruit people as probationary officers. You may also go through them. bankexamsindia.com is the website which will give full information regarding all bank exams.

You may also apply for civil services, ssc and rrb exams.

All the best.
17th October 2011, 12:21 PM
kinika

Once you complete your B.Tech you would be eligible for most of the government jobs. But you need to have a minimum of 55%.

You may choose the industry of your choice.

At present there is a recruitment for AAO's (assistant administrative officers) in LIC. Pay scale is also good. I would suggest you to apply for this.

There are so many public sectors which will recruit people as probationary officers. You may also go through them. bankexamsindia.com is the website which will give full information regarding all bank exams.

You may also apply for civil services, ssc and rrb exams.

All the best.
17th October 2011, 07:26 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Eligibility:
1:You should have B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Engg. Degree required

2:If you are a final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

3:minimum required number varies for different PSUs companies generally,60%-70% for general and 50%-60% for the SC/ST/OBC/PH.

4:PSUs allow for two years gap.

Some high profiled PSUs are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) needs minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) needs minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers)

for any other details visit:http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html

[I]The official websites of the Govt.Companies like:

Some very important PSU are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

3:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

6:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

7:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

8:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

9:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India
15th December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i m vivek B.E cse frsher with 65% aggregete am trying to find some govt jobs can u suggest any jobs for me
8th March 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i m neha i m doing msc computer science.please suggest jobs and also inform how to apply
14th November 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hello m kalpana a final year student of B.tech computer science, plz suggest me some goverment job and also procedure for applying
13th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc computer science i want to do job in goverment sector specially in indian millitory
23rd January 2013, 06:42 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Jobs for computer science students in government sector Procedure to get the jobs

1.INDIAN RAILWAY
2.sail
3.gail
4.isro
5.drdo
6.hpcl
7.iocl
8.ecil
9.power grid
10.bank po

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello m poonam, i am IT Engineering 3rd year student and want to know about an industrial training oftering institutes in summer for to develop real skill and to get work experiance
2nd November 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I am Dipu Tamang and I am student of Computer science and technology.Presently I am in 2 year 3 sem.After diploma I want to do a jobs please suggested some good jobs for me.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?