30th October 2011, 09:02 PM
dhirajbmssss

Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I m frm Mumbai i m in HSC commerce stream i want to do BMS from mumbai colleges and i m SINDHI .....So please tell me cutoff list ..OR please tell the minimum % require for a sindhi student to get addmisson in MUMBAI colleges By SINDHI QUOTA..........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  2. BMS colleges in Mumbai which are helping students?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  4. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  6. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Top college in Mumbai for BMS or BAF?
  8. Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?
  9. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  10. Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?
  11. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  12. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  14. Best courses among B.Com, BBI, BAF, BMS? Best colleges in Mumbai offering these courses? Cutoff for admission?
  15. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  16. Best colleges for BMS and B.Com in Mumbai? Cutoffs of those colleges?
  17. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges? -- [New]
29th May 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?

i got 64% in hsc this year ican i get admission in BMS
27th December 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?

I want to study in BMS government college. What can i do which exam i want to qualify to get admission in government college
3rd June 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Im a sindhi student I want admissions In mumbai best colg pls declare the cut off In sindhi quota for bms
18th May 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to take adminision in sindhi quota coleges and also minimum marks required for doing bms... i want to know the procedure
20th July 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th. Pl inform % marks for admission in 1st yr in BE by Sindhi Quota.
2nd June 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I scored 73% in class 12th CBSE and I wanna pursue my Bachelors from Mumbai and I'm sindhi. Suggest me colleges in which I can apply for admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?