31st October 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?

GOODEVENING sir,madam.
iam complete intermedite.I want to study abroad.Is there any chance to study abroad?

18th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?

How may i study abroad after completing 12th with 75% from india
17th December 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?

pls i want to study abroad but no help.pls studing abroad has a reason pls help.
2nd May 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I GIVEN 2 PAPERS IN NON-MED .I WANT TO KNOW THE COURSE WHICH CAN BE CONTINUE IN CANADA &I GET GOOD JOB WITH GOOD SALARY
23rd December 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to go united states or united kingdom for my further studies after class 12,i want to know how can i go with good scholarship.
29th October 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How and where can I get admission in a bechlar of veterinary science and animal husbandry in abroad After passing diploma in veterinary science and animal husbandry in India?
4th October 2015, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

My qualification 12th I want to study engineering in America and get a part time job as well what I am do
15th April 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to job of veterinary it is my dream plz help me one chance in good post of our job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?