31st October 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from Satya Sai University? What is the syllabus to prepare?

Good evening sir

Iam Madhav and i want to do mba in satya sai university. I came to know that there is an entrance exam for admission into mba. May i know when will be the exam and what is the syllabus to prepare for the exam? And when will be the exam going to be held?

9th June 2012, 08:51 PM
sadiora

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from Satya Sai University? What is the syllabus to prepare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good evening sir

Iam Madhav and i want to do mba in satya sai university. I came to know that there is an entrance exam for admission into mba. May i know when will be the exam and what is the syllabus to prepare for the exam? And when will be the exam going to be held?
according to me dear now no need for the entrace exam for took the admission in mba. if u have clear the cat and mat test that is beneficial for u.

best of luck for future
8th August 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from Satya Sai University? What is the syllabus to prepare?

sir i had completed b.com(cap) with 79% . Iam not written i-cet entrance for mba course. Is there any mba entrance tests to do mba course this year. Plese reply me your suggession sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?