31st October 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?

what will be the fee sfructure / admission criteria for adm. in mamagement seats as advertised recently pq

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  2. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  3. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  4. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  6. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  7. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting B.Tech civil management seat? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  11. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  12. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  13. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  14. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  15. Fee structure MBBS management seat?
  16. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  18. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
14th May 2016, 02:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?

The admission criteria for taking admission through Management seats will be same as the admission criteria required for taking admission through Convenor quota seats. The difference will be only in fee structure. The Management seats fee will be very high when compared to convenor quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?