1st November 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?

Respected Sir,

I am Gopal Tripathi form Lucknow i want more information about B.C.A Course from IGNOU its fee struture admission porcess & about education loan procedure in detail as soon as possible thanking you.

Regarads

Gopal Tripathi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  4. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  5. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  9. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  14. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  15. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  16. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
1st November 2011, 06:04 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?

Dear sir,

IGNOU has revised its BCA structure.
With the revision in the syllabus, the admission eligibility criteria, the duration of the programme (minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years) and the programme fee (Rs. 4500/- per semester), remains the same. The student attendance for theory counseling sessions has no compulsion however, the counseling sessions of Lab courses requires 70% compulsory attendance.

The basic objective of the BCA (Revised) programme is to open a channel of admission for computing courses for students who have done their 10+2 and are interested in taking computing/IT as a career. After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at IGNOU, there is further educational opportunity to go for an MCA at IGNOU or Master’s Programme at any other University/Institute. Also after completing BCA Programme, a student should be able to get entry level job in the field of Information Technolog.

thank you
18th December 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?

how many study center in Ranchi and where are it?
pleas send reply now in [email protected]
11th June 2012, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admisson in bca as i have 42 marks in physics
22nd January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i take admisson in bca i have 52%in BA
27th June 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I TAKE ADDMISSON IN BCA, MY NUMBER IS 8574342862
11th July 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

How can i tak Admission in Bca,i am Sumit Singh
Mob no 9935924078
21st November 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want more information about B.C.A Course from IGNOU its fee struture admission porcess & about education loan procedure in detail as soon as possible thanking you.
24th September 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the addmission in BCA I have 61.00 % in 12th Arts.
Mukesh Padhiyar-9824473652
27th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA . I have 70.02 % in 12th in Arts
Can I got an educational loan to reading from these University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?