1st November 2011, 02:06 PM
lavanya gurala

Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?

MBA IN IGNOU UNIVERSITY

respected sir/madam,

SUBJECT: mba in ignou university in distance mode.

i hav completed llb. now i'm doing llm in regular. i want to do mba in distance mode in ignou university. can i ? how far it is use ful to my career ? is there any job offers by doing mba in distance mode ? what is the duration of the course ? what is the date of entrance exam ? please give me reply to my questions..

thank u,
With regards,
g.lavanya.

Related Questions:
12th January 2012, 01:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?

In order to pursue the MBA course you have to appear for the OPENMAT entrance test which is held twice every year. For admission for the January 2012 & July 2012 course, admission process will start through an entrance test, OPENMAT to be held on 12.02.2012 through out India.
Required eligibility for admission in IGNOU is a graduation with any discipline with 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% aggregate marks for reserved category or bachelor degree with three years of supervisory or managerial or professional experience or professional degree or engineering or technology or medicine or architecture or law or pharmacy or professional qualifications or in accountancy or company secretaryship etc or master degree in any subject.
In order to know more about MBA from IGNOU refer its official website. www.ignou.ac.in
26th April 2013, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?

I m completed B.B.A in this year nd i want to do m. B.A in distance so where entrance exam held
???
30th July 2013, 07:27 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

distance MBA wont add any value to you.
Earlier when the craze for MBA was less, distance MBA had some weightage.
However, with opening of many good MBA college for regular program, importance for distance MBA has decreased tremendously.

Since you have done for LLB and now going for LLM, it would be better to concentrate on LLM.

though you can do MBA in distance learning but handling both would affect your both LLM and MBA

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?