1st November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?

After my first degree where am i likely to secure a job and what is the average basic salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  3. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the most important subjects for Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary? Duration of the course
  5. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  6. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  7. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  8. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  9. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  10. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope in Nagpur City after doing MSc Biotechnology
  12. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  14. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  16. What is the basic salary for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics if placed in Reddy Labs?
  17. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  18. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
17th January 2012, 12:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?

Basically the salary depends on the factors like from which university or which college u r?which type of job u want? eng/pharmacy/lecturer/ field/R&D/Strategy/other?The basic salary is around Rs 12000/-20000/- pm.
29th April 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?

What is the benefit of biotechnologist in outside of the india what sallery willbe payed to them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?