4th October 2010, 03:05 PM
chetan dua

Any scholarship for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

i am chetan dua.i am from yamuna nagar (haryana). i am the student of b.tech first year of mech. branch in HITM dheen ambala affiliated by kuk.my family is poor.my mother is doing job in poly plastics pvt. ltd..i am a father less student.so please suggest me any scholarship.i am a bright student i got 78% marks in 10+2.

31st July 2011, 07:24 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any scholarship for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan dua View Post
i am chetan dua.i am from yamuna nagar (haryana). i am the student of b.tech first year of mech. branch in HITM dheen ambala affiliated by kuk.my family is poor.my mother is doing job in poly plastics pvt. ltd..i am a father less student.so please suggest me any scholarship.i am a bright student i got 78% marks in 10+2.
Dear friend there is so many scholarship for you ,you can do also jobs.........

This is totally depend on you what do you want if you want to take scholarship.........

Then you can do M.TECH and get scholarship from college and M.TECH degree also...........

This is the best idea for getting scholarship from good colleges...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?