2nd November 2011, 10:35 AM
punitha murugesan

List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management

Dear All

I need to know in Distance Education PHD Course Names, Fees Details

I have a qualification Msc Hotel Management

Instead of PHD I can do PHD that details also i need

Kindly help me for the above quiry

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  2. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  3. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  4. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  5. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  8. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  9. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  14. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offers PhD in Physiology course? -- [New]
  16. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure?
  17. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  18. List of best hotel management colleges in India? What's the fee structure?
16th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management

Please provide details around admission through distance learning in Phd In delhi without entrance test?
3rd March 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management

I have a qualification MA. English

Instead of PHD I can do PHD that details also i need

3rd March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have a qualification MA English
Instead of PHD I can do PHD that details also i need (Ph.D through correspondence)

21st July 2013, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Besically what's the genuine duration for Ph.D?
6th May 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA with LLB and wish to do my PhD in Management through correspondence/distance learning-Please give list of Universities.
14th January 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for doing p.hd in Hindi and i'm having m.Phil in Hindi .is there any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?