2nd November 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

i am a student of bca final year and i have PCB in 12th class...
and i want to give entrance exam of jnu, nimcet, & bhu how is it possible???

Related Questions:
  1. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  2. Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having completed 12th with 59.80% and pursuing final year of BCA?
  3. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for BCA final year student who had Biology in 12th standard?
  4. How can I apply for other government universities of MCA like UPTU, JNU, NIMCET?
  5. Best books for Mathematics for MCA entrance test?
  6. Am I eligible to write NIMCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can a student of B.Com apply for MCA course?
  8. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 68% in BCA?
  9. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  10. Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  12. Can I do MCA after scoring 60% in T.Y.BSc IT with one KT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?
  14. From which website i will get the application form for the NIMCET?
  15. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  16. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET if haven't studied Maths in 12th being a BCA final year student? -- [New]
  18. BHU and JNU MSc physics entrance previous 10 years question papers?
9th January 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

i am a student of bca final year and i have PCB in 12th class with 49%
and i want to give entrance exam of nimcet how is it possible..
2nd February 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

i want to appear in mca entrence exam what shoud be done
29th April 2012, 06:09 PM
shagufta shabnam

I am a student of bca final year and i have done my 10th PSEB(Punjab School Education Board) with 69.58% and 12th PSEB with 70% marks
and i want to give entrance exam of jnu, nimcet, & bhu how is it possible?
15th August 2012, 04:04 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

the eligibility for appearing in JNU,NIMCET and BHU entrance exam you need following:

--you have to do 12th class with maths as compulsory subject

--you have to do bachelor's degree with at least 55% aggregate

exam pattern:

questions come from 12th class and graduation level in maths ,english , general awareness,aptitude etc

it will have 120 objective questions

you will get 4 marks for a right answer

your marks will be deducted for every wrong answer 1 marks
15th August 2012, 04:16 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

the eligibility for appearing in JNU,NIMCET and BHU entrance exam you need following:

--you have to do 12th class with maths as compulsory subject

--you have to do bachelor's degree with at least 55% aggregate

exam pattern:

questions come from 12th class and graduation level in maths ,english , general awareness,aptitude etc

it will have 120 objective questions

you will get 4 marks for a right answer

your marks will be deducted for every wrong answer 1 marks
28th February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have complete 10 with maths 12 with PCB and now pursuing BCA.Can i get addmitted in MCA in jnu
19th March 2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Bca last year ka students eligible hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?