2nd November 2011, 01:49 PM
G S NAGPAL

How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing

My self g s nagpal,texile technology 3yrs diploma holder ,have 10yrs experience in textile weaving & designing.i am looking for some govt job in textile sector.pl help regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  4. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  5. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  6. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  8. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  9. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  10. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  11. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  12. Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?
  13. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  14. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology? -- [New]
  16. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  17. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  18. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing

how to get the goverment textile job for new BE textile passout student?
12th August 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing

wat r t govt jobs in tamilnadu for b.tech-textile tech students?
28th August 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in textile govt sector. .I completed M.sc textile and fashion apparel
14th June 2023, 11:27 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

With your diploma degree in textile technology and 10 years of experience in textile weaving and designing, you have a strong foundation for pursuing a government job in the textile sector. Here are some steps to help you in your pursuit:

Research Government Job Opportunities: Conduct thorough research on government job opportunities in the textile sector. Check the official websites of government departments, public sector undertakings (PSUs), and textile-related organizations for job openings and recruitment notifications. Stay updated with employment news portals and government job portals for the latest job vacancies.

Identify Relevant Job Positions: Determine the job positions that match your skills, experience, and qualifications. Common job roles in the textile sector include textile engineer, textile technologist, textile designer, weaving supervisor, quality control officer, and production manager. Understand the job requirements, eligibility criteria, and responsibilities for each position.

Prepare Your Resume: Update your resume to highlight your diploma degree in textile technology and your 10 years of experience in textile weaving and designing. Emphasize your key skills, achievements, and contributions in the industry. Tailor your resume to align with the specific job requirements mentioned in the job advertisements.

Stay Updated with Government Job Notifications: Regularly check the official websites of government departments, PSUs, and textile-related organizations for job notifications. Additionally, keep an eye on employment news portals, government job portals, and newspapers for the latest job openings. Subscribe to email alerts or notifications to ensure you don't miss any relevant opportunities.

Prepare for Exams and Interviews: Government job selection processes often involve written exams, interviews, and skill tests. Prepare for these assessments by studying relevant subjects, practicing previous years' question papers, and enhancing your knowledge of the textile industry. Brush up on current affairs and general knowledge as well.

Network and Seek Referrals: Leverage your professional network and seek referrals from individuals working in the textile industry or government sector. Attend industry events, join textile associations, and participate in forums to expand your network. Referrals can often provide valuable insights and increase your chances of getting shortlisted for job vacancies.

Apply for Job Openings: Once you come across suitable job openings, submit your application as per the prescribed format and instructions. Pay attention to application deadlines and ensure that you provide all the necessary documents, including educational certificates, experience letters, and identity proofs.

Be Persistent and Flexible: Government job selection processes can be competitive and time-consuming. Be persistent in your efforts, keep applying for relevant job openings, and be flexible in terms of location and job profiles. Sometimes, entry-level positions can serve as stepping stones to higher-level positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?