3rd November 2011, 11:07 AM
sumit9729

How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

sir
i m in 12th class (non-med).sir i want to b a pilot in airforce or commercial pilot.sir please help me and give me good direction to be an pilot
i don't have direction what i do to be an pilot
please help me sir

5th November 2011, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

For becoming a pilot you should obtain the commercial pilot Licence. The candidate should have passed 12th with 60% marks in maths and physics. For becoming a Airforce pilot you should appear for NDA conducted by UPSC. Once you clear the written test you will have to clear medical test and SSB. If you clear the test then you can do your course from Flying Training Academy and become an Airforce Pilot.
15th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

my name is pramod i passed with 50% marks.can i am eligible for pilot cource
16th November 2011, 08:36 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one).The training period is usually around 12 months. The completion of which enables you to become a pilot or first officer on board. The first officer refers to the actual designation given to the pilot, and is often referred to as the 'copilot'. First officers can upgrade to captain/commander depending on their seniority Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India,some will be state owned and some will be private..

State-owned
  1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
  2. Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
  3. Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
  4. Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
  5. Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
  6. Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
  7. Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Private :
  • Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - http://www.aaa.co.in
  • Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
  • Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - http://www.flytechaviation.com
  • Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
16th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Without science in ur 10+2 u cannot be a commercial pilot.
So u cannot be a pilot
4th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-pilot-air-force-commercial-pilot-being-candidate-12th-class-non-medical-stream-442734.html#ixzz1feNSHVRF
4th December 2011, 11:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit9729 View Post
sir
i m in 12th class (non-med).sir i want to b a pilot in airforce or commercial pilot.sir please help me and give me good direction to be an pilot
please help me sir
hi,
If you want to join Indian air force then you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology from recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012

Date of Notification:-31.12.2011
Last date of receipt of form:-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
5th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can i join air force?. i am a candidate of 12th with commerce.
15th December 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir presently i am studying in 12 sci without bio . I want become an pilot so wt can i do after 12 for that plz help
18th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir whats the procedure to become a piolet except applying the nda exam,just tell me the other procedure to become comercial piolet
29th December 2011, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

How i become pilot after btech ?
30th December 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know about SSB?
3rd January 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have qualified 12 with 70% can i apply
16th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m in 12th class (non-med).sir i want to b a pilot in air force
when would be the next test to held?
Please help me sir
16th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm in 12th class (non-med).
Sir i want to b a pilot in air force
Please tell when would be the next test conducted?
Please help me sir......
1st April 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm in 12th class (non-med).
Sir i want to make a pilot in air force
Please help me about it
Please help me sir........
23rd May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m sheetal shirsath. and i have gave nw 12th exam in science tream.and sir i wants to ask that,what is the study or educations for become a commercial pilot....??
10th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir, mene 2012 me 12th 86% se clear ki hai. meri age 18 year hai. me pilot banna chata hu . mujhe kis paper ke liye apply karna chaiye or aage ka kya procedure hai.please reply me soon
21st June 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am passed12th 65%marks with(pcm)kya me airforse pilot ke liye apply kar sakta hu.krapya batayen.please help me.
26th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 12 now . so which test should i have to appear for becoming a pilot
11th August 2012, 07:34 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Hi dear.....

->If you want to join Air force then you have to qualify the NDA exam...

->NDA exam conducted by UPSC twie in year.After clear this exam you can start you can eligible for defense sectors like:
1.Indian Army
2.Indian Air force
3.Indian Navy

Eligibility Criteria is:

->pass 12th with physics and mathematics with 50% marks
->Age limit is 16-19 year
->Medically fit

There are three steps of selection :
->Written exam
->Interview
->Medical exam

So all the best dear..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA-Physical-Requirements.jpg
Views:	1655
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	105027  
25th September 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I m a girl, dear sir i want to join the aviation club of patiala presently i m doing B.A and i hv scored 62% marks from 2 n.m . plz tell me what to do for joining the aviation club of patiala.
14th November 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th class in commerce with 95 % marks but now i want to be a pilot.What should i do to become a pilot
15th November 2012, 02:57 PM
SHIV .

to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one).The training period is usually around 12 months. The completion of which enables you to become a pilot or first officer on board.

you want to join Air force then you have to qualify the NDA exam...

NDA exam conducted by UPSC twie in year.After clear this exam you can start you can eligible for defense sectors like:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

Eligibility Criteria isass 12th with physics and mathematics with 50% marks
Age limit is 16-19 year
Medically fit
15th January 2013, 08:42 PM
denwer1

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one).The training period is usually around 12 months. The completion of which enables you to become a pilot or first officer on board. The first officer refers to the actual designation given to the pilot, and is often referred to as the 'copilot'. First officers can upgrade to captain/commander depending on their seniority Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India,some will be state owned and some will be private..

State-owned

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Private :
Chimes Aviation Academy - http://www.caaindia.com
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - http://www.aaa.co.in
Academy of Carver Aviation, Belgaum, Karnataka
Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - http://www.flytechaviation.com
Garg Aviation, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

25th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit9729 View Post
sir
please help me sir
if u want to be a pilot in IAF u should appear for NDA exam which will be held twice in a year.
and if u pass in it then u should appear for medicaltest,physical test and personal interview.if u pass all this then u can be a part of IAF.first of all u should have atleast 60%mark in physics english and mathematics in your +2 final exam.
if u want to be a commercial pilot u should look for private institue or other institute which are established and looked after by the state govt.But always keep in mind that CPL<commercial pilot licence>coaching needs atleast 20lakhs rupees.when u r in the IAF u need not need to pay anything.but in private institute u just only need to undergo a medical test and personal interview.also chance for getting job when u complete ur degree from private institue is very less.so think and choose

ALL THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT................
3rd June 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave stains on the teeth it will effect for a pilot /
4th June 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to be a commercial pilot please help me sir i will do now
18th June 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

As iam studing commerce currently
Is there any pilot course available?
pls reply.....
31st August 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m a student of commerce and I am seeing to make my career in air force pilot but I dint took maths n chemistry so sir Plz recommend me for a right direction
11th September 2013, 12:06 AM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

Hello Friend,

>>While getting a private pilot certificate costs around $6,000-$10,000,

the cost of getting all the certificates and training you will need for

a career as a pilot is 10-20 times that!

>>The truth is, unless you go through the

military, no matter what type of pilot career you

want to have, you will end up spending

anywhere from $40,000 at a VERY MINIMUM to $200,000 or more!

This is going to be true unless you want to work at an entry-level pilot job,

such as cropdusting or banner-towing, for your entire career.

Good Luck
13th June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,i am passed12th 65%marks with(pcm)kya me airforse pilot ke liye apply kar sakta hu.krapya batayen.please help me.
Visit upsc.gov.in and apply for CDSE exams(conducted twice a year), you can be a graduate or an appeared one provided you have the marksheet available while appearing for the AFSB interview.
Good luck rest all details available at upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?