3rd November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?

Also i want to know which are the govt colleges for b.ed in navi mumbai area ?
What would be the fees for govt colleges ? & marks required for open category to get admission in govt b.ed college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  4. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  8. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech in top 25 engineering colleges in Mumbai including government and private institutes?
  12. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?
  16. What is the monthly fees of medical college?
  17. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
26th March 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?

Which are the government colleges for B.ED in navi Mumbai?Fees for government colleges?
8th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?

can we prepare CET through coaching classes for B. ED.
19th November 2012, 12:47 PM
jadhalm

Default Government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?

I want to know which are the govt colleges for b.ed in navi mumbai area ?
What would be the fees for govt colleges ? & marks required for SC category to get admission in govt b.ed college ?
19th February 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I live in airoli,navi mumbai.I am a graduate having more than 2 yrs teaching exp.Currently,I want to do B.ed .pls help
18th July 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am pre prt having 4 yrs.& 8 want to join b.ed but I want to join b.ed college pl. Let me know yearly fees. It is correspondece or regular what is fees of regular & attendance is complusary. & what is correspondance fees & its time to complete its time
18th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am pre prt having 4 yrs.& 8 want to join b.ed but I want to join b.ed college pl. Let me know yearly fees. It is correspondece or regular what is fees of regular & attendance is complusary. & what is correspondance fees & its time to complete its time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?