3rd November 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?

now iam studying bsc it 2nd year. what is the enterance exam for mba in airline and airport mangement. i will prepare for that now.
what is the portion for that?
i want to know that pls tell about that

20th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?

Hi
Am doing BTS from IGNOU kollam, I want to know if its possible to do MBA by regular class because of doing degree by distant education....... and can i attend the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport Management
15th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?

I have compeleted bca.whether i can join in airline & airport mngt? if possible can i have the details pls
25th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

hi..now iam doing bbmca.i wish to do mba airline and airport management.whats the qualification to do this
22nd February 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i wanna know top college in Tamilnadu for doing MBA in Airline and Airport Management
m searching for it but i couldn't get any proper information about this course
please help me out with your information
4th March 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am final yr bcom student.I wish to join MBA in aviation management sector.could you plz tell what are the qualification to do this and give me detais of aicte approved mba colleges which are providing aviation mgt.
16th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for mba in airport and airline management ?
31st May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

which is the entrance exam for MBA in airline management?
25th June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

: Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?
30th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.sc (maths), i want to join in mba airport airline management....now what can i do for this?
27th July 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

which is the entrance exam for mba in airline and airportmanagement ,
11th April 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of B.B.A( airlines and aiport management) under Bharathiyar university, along with AIATA and FIATA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?