4th November 2011, 10:04 AM
safa khan

Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?

Sir Am a btech 3rd yr student of EEE what r the job oppurtunities in todays market??????and what % of marks shall i secure?????will % matter ????
and am intrested in doing mtech..in Machine designing am i eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  2. How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  3. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  4. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  6. M.Tech in Thermal or M.Tech in Designing which is better?
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get Job in UPCL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  9. What should I to get good job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  11. Best opportunities for a job? I am pursuing EEE final year student
  12. Job opportunities in Steel and Power sectors for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? -- [New]
  13. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  14. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  15. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  17. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  18. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
10th November 2011, 10:55 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?

You should have an aggregate of 60% throughout your career
you can get in to machine designing if you are from mech engineering
15th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?

so sir what shd b ma subjects in Mtech??am 4m EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?