4th November 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?

I'm appearing for class 12 board exams and i want to pursue a career in astronomy. I am interested in appearing for the ISAT exam 2012. What are the scope of persuing a career in astronomy in IISC??? Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy? -- [New]
  2. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  3. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  5. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  6. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  7. How to become an astrochemist? Which are the institutes?
  8. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  9. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  10. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  11. Will there be any carrer scope through M.Tech in Astronomy from IITs?
  12. How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?
  13. What is the requirement for Astronomy after completing 12th? What is the scope?
  14. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?
  15. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get details about Astronomy institute in Rajasthan, North India or IISC Bengluru?
  17. What should I do to make a career in Astronomy or any other space related course?
  18. Any institutes in IIT which have Astrophysics subject?
3rd December 2011, 03:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?

Hello Friend,
As you are pursuing BE you can also further study M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aerospace engineering for better future in Aeronautics.
Several jobs in the field of research,mechanical, faculty, staff members are available in ISRO,DRDO,IIST Thiruvananthapuram,IIAE Uttarakhand, MIT Madras ,IIT Mumbai etc.
Refer the official website of ISRO,DRDO,IIAE,IIT,MIT etc for job vacancies. Job vacancies are posted in the website and you can apply for the post which are available for BE candidates.

Regards
6th October 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A NASA SCIENTIST AND I AM IN NOW 12............MY PHYICS AND MATH IS SUPER ..........SO WHAT I CAN DO PLZ..................RPLY
21st July 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.E in Computer Engineering... Am i eligible to pursue Master Degree or Ph.D in Astronomy?? If possible then how? To where i need to apply???
26th February 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I'M IN CLASS 12 SCIENCE NOW. I WANT TO PURSUE A CAREER IN BIOLOGY IN IISC. WHAT WOULD BE THE SCOPE? PLEASE REPLY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?