4th November 2011, 05:57 PM
deepa_datta

Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

R/sir,
i completed my BE in Electronics from NMU , Jalgaon in 2003,achieved 65% marks. Currently i stay in West bengal.I would like to do my ME in Electronics through distance education. Which are the colleges offering these courses?
What will be the eligibility criteria and the fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Colleges offering online M.Sc. Electronics course? Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  4. List of colleges offering Hindi B.Ed through correspondence? Eligibility criteria and fee details? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  7. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  8. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  14. List of top B.Ed colleges for distance education in India? What is the fee structure?
  15. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  17. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?
19th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

sir,
is it possible to study M.E in INDIA staying in other country?
11th March 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

I've completed my B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I'm willing to do my M.E in High voltage through distance education. What's the procedure? Which colleges are offering this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?