4th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?

can anyone please tell me about the admission procedure in MSc(anthropology) in delhi university? Is there any website to get previous year's ormock question papers for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  2. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  3. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science - 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Mock test papers for UGC NET entrance exam
  5. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  6. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  9. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  11. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance papers of university of Delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Anthropology - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) BioChemistry - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Date of availability of B.Ed.Ed forms by DU? How will I get it?
  15. Previous 2 years question papers of Delhi University?
  16. Delhi University, PG, LL.B, Vth Term Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Bio-Chemistry - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
22nd March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?

iam dolly i hav got 69 percent in my 2nd yr 3rd semester in Bsc zoology n i hav not done very well in my 1st yr it was just 63percent on an avg . How can i get admssn into any M.sc courses related to biology and my course. wat are courses offered in delhi university in post graduation in this field
n
22nd April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?

do we have any coaching institutes for msc anthropology entrance? what topics should we focus on? Are there any scholarships? Thanks.
5th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i wants to know about the Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
5th May 2012, 08:07 PM
soupal

I wants to know about the procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University,and wants some sample question paper to understand the system of examination..can u help me by send any sample question paper.
26th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48.5% in chemistry hons form burdwan university of west bengal. May I apply for msc in kanpur/delhi university? For admissin in this running year is the form distribution closed??
27th May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir please send msc chemistry previous years paper on [email protected]
29th April 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to the admission process of MSC(anthropology) in dekhi university.
And kindly send me MSC(anthropology) previous year question paper so that I can have an idea of the type of questions we get there.
19th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it is compulsory to have bsc with anthropology to take admission in MSC anthropology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?