5th November 2011, 02:52 PM
RANBIJAY_KUMAR

Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering?

is electronic instrimention and control engg. can apply ntpc

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years papers of NTPC Executive Engineering Entrance Exam for control and instrumentation students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of NTPC exam for instrumentation and control engineering?
  5. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  6. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for 6 months Internship in L&T being a B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  9. NTPC previous years question papers for diploma trainee control and instrumentation engineering
  10. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Eastern Railways for B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  13. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  14. Part time B.E in Instrumentation & control engineering in Hyderabad Universities
  15. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  16. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  17. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
5th November 2011, 09:51 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering?

yes u can apply.
there are vacancies for all branches of engg in ntpc.
btech electronics and mechanical engg vacancies were out few days back.

u also look for ongc , sail ,mecon and hpl.
5th November 2011, 10:09 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering?

dear friend,

Eligibility For NTPC

1.>Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks,taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines:

2.>Full time degrees in Engineering

Electrical: Engg Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control /Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering

Mechanical Engg: Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial Engg/Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering

Civil Engg: Civil Engineering

Instrumentation Engg: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control

Electronics Engg:
Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics

3.>Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2012 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.85 need not apply.

For more Visit:-www.ntpc.co.in/

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC_Recr.pdf(141.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf ntpc.pdf(2.65 MB, 544 views)
7th November 2011, 08:41 AM
rudramishra

Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks,taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines-Electrical,Mechanical,Civil,Instrumentation,and Electronics
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2012 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.85 need not apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?