5th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes in Chennai and Pondicherry for crash courses like CCNA, Embedded and VLSI courses?

hi all ,
pls help me by saying abt the best institutes in chennai and in pondicherry for crash courses like ccna,embedded and vlsi courses with affordable cost and good teaching guidance etc?i am so confused .pls help me ....thanks in advance frnds!
regards,
priya.s,panruti...

Related Questions:
  1. Need list of best institutes for Networking Courses?
  2. Best institutes in Bangalore for certified courses of embedded system and VLSI
  3. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  4. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  5. Best institutes in India for certified courses of Embedded System Design and VLSI design?
  6. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  7. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  8. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking? -- [New]
  9. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  10. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  11. which courses is better embedded system or VLSI?.
  12. Which is the best short term course after completing B.E ECE?
  13. Details about best institutes in India for doing Certified course in VLSI and Embedded System Design?
  14. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  15. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  16. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  18. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
29th January 2012, 06:07 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Best institutes in Chennai and Pondicherry for crash courses like CCNA, Embedded and VLSI courses?

Vector Institute
VinTrain Academy
Acclitacademy
these are the best institutes which provides you training on vlsi, Embedded and CCNA courses.
28th October 2013, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Best institutes in Chennai and Pondicherry for crash courses like CCNA, Embedded and VLSI courses?

sarvajith tech park, 1st floor , chinna subraya pillai street, pondicherry-605001
29th October 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Dynamic Networking Institute (DNI) started by a Professional with Engineering Background (B.Tech and M.Tech from Pondicherry Engineering College). DNI has been an exclusive Networking Training Institute focused on Cisco Certifications like CCNA,CCNP.

Excellent lab facilities and very good industry association and Placement assistance to Students.

Faculty is having 12 years of experience .He worked in top IT Companies like TCS, Wipro , HCL etc.We provide training on CCNA,CCNP,MCSE,MCITP,RHCE,MS Exchange,CheckPoint,etc

Cisco 2610 XM Router
Cisco 2611 XM Router
Cisco 2514 Router
Cisco 2503 Router
Cisco 2950 Switch
KVM Master View CS 9138 SW
KVM Master View CS 78 SW
D-Link DES-1016A Switch

Contact :Address:No 277,Maraimalai Adigal Salai,Opp to new Bus stand,Above KPN travels,Nellithope,Pondicherry.

Mobile : 9514505050/9514606060
www.dynamicnetworkinginstitute.com

[email protected]
9th November 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sarvajith tech park is the the best cisco training center in pondicherry ccna, ccnp, ccie, ethical hacking all cisco courses available here with full practicals ,it experts taking the classes call@ 8940000949

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi all ,
pls help me by saying abt the best institutes in chennai and in pondicherry for crash courses like ccna,embedded and vlsi courses with affordable cost and good teaching guidance etc?i am so confused .pls help me ....thanks in advance frnds!
Regards,
priya.s,panruti...
19th November 2013, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

CCNA Training in Pondicherry by MNC Professionals

CCNA is one such a course where real time experience is a must. We share our real time experience in Networking domain through our job oriented CCNA Training in Pondicherry.

Our CCNA Trainer has more than 12 years of experience. He is currently working in one of the leading networking company.He already worked in TCS,Wipro,HCl,etc..

He shares his experience. He explains you the classes with more and more interactions. The practical sessions will be clearly explained with the usage of Real Routers and Switches.

Cisco 2610 XM Router
Cisco 2611 XM Router
Cisco 2514 Router
Cisco 2503 Router
Cisco 2950 Switch
KVM Master View CS 9138 SW
KVM Master View CS 78 SW
D-Link DES-1016A Switch

To know more:

Address:No 277,Maraimalai Adigal Salai,Opp to new Bus stand,Above KPN travels,Nellithope,Pondicherry.

18th March 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi all ,
regards,
priya.s,panruti...

Hello....

You can do CCNA from an CISCO EXPERT worked in MNC (TCS,WIPRO,HCL) having Real Time Industrial Experience.

CCNA is one such a course where real time experience is a must. We share our real time experience in Networking domain through our job oriented CCNA Training in Pondicherry.

He shares his experience. He explains you the classes with more and more interactions. The practical sessions will be clearly explained with the usage of Real Routers and Switches.

To know more:

Dynamic Networking Institute

Address:No 277,Maraimalai Adigal Salai,Opp to new Bus stand,Above KPN travels,Nellithope,Pondicherry.

5th January 2015, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi all ,
regards,
priya.s,panruti...

Hi Priya,

The BEST INSTITUTE to do CCNA is Dynamic Networking Institute

Address:No 277,Maraimalai Adigal Salai,Near New Bus stand, Pondicherry.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?