6th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?

Sir i have passed class 12 this year and now i am preparing for all engineering and medical entrance exams. Can you plz help me out by providing me all the names of entrance exam along with the last dates of filling the application forms so that i dont miss any exams and one more thing i want to ask ynu that is there any kind of entrance exam held in india for studying abroad after class 12?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  4. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  5. Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. Last date of submission of forms for the various entrance exams?
  7. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
  8. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  9. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
  10. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  11. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of entrance exams held in a year in Indian Embassy in Nepal to get admission in engineering colleges of India for Nepali student
  13. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  15. List of PG medical entrance exams? What is the approximate date? From which websites to download the form?
  16. Where can I get the CA entrance forms in Dubai? Do I need to take any coaching for the preparation?
  17. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses? -- [New]
  18. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
2nd July 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?

tell me about the engineering entrance exams by which i can get admission in top engineering colleges in india..
22nd December 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?

i want the list of colleges of abroad wid their forms?????
could i have it???
16th July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course for bio. student after 12?
18th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the various engineering entrances and abot the applicatuon forms
28th November 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

When we will get the entrance form for all the engineering college after 12th std. And what is the last date of submission. Please give the list of good mechenical colleges in India. And how much rank is needed for the admission
19th May 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Recently i have appeared in the exams of ip n jeemain but due to lack of knowledge i missed to submit forms of bits n southern coleges.now ,last dats of many entrances have gone n which r remainimg i m still unaware pf it
Please help me in knowing them.....
7th September 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Application forms for various medical enterence exams 2015 with dates
8th October 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want al the entrance examination names required for medical after 12 std,and there form filling dates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?