6th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

sir i would like to no abt the duration ,course fee and list of colleges which conduct diploma couses after bds..?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  3. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  4. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  5. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  6. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  9. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  10. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  13. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  14. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  15. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  18. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
2nd August 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

whAT ARE THE COURSES AFTER BDS?
24th August 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

what are diploma courses available in canada after bds?
29th March 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

which private institute offer diploma in anesthesia for b.d.s in india
21st March 2014, 08:01 PM
Bhagyasree Rasoor

I want to know best collages in hyd to join diploma in conservative and prosthodontics...i even want it's duration and when r they gng to start and fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?