6th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?

Sir,

I Had completed my Diploma In Electrical Engg..I wanted to know about
energy auditing.The duration of the course and which institute is offering
this course.So i humbly request you to answer my Query.

Thanking You

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?
  2. What is the duration of energy auditing course? Institutes offering this course?
  3. Information about Energy Auditing? Duration of the course and the institutes offering the course?
  4. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Mumbai?
  5. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Chennai? How much does it cost?
  6. Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company
  7. Is there any online course on Energy Auditing?
  8. Institutes in Pune offering Energy Auditor course? Duration of the course and is the postal course available?
  9. Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam?
  10. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  11. Detailed Information regarding CA course? Duration for this course? Institutes offering this course?
  12. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  13. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes?
  15. Information about different institutes in India offering Ph.D Biotech?
  16. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  17. List of universities or colleges which are offering distance education for M.Tech(Energy Engineering)? -- [New]
  18. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
26th June 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?

Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in CHENNAI
29th September 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?

sir, i have completed B.E., (E.E.E).i would like to do energy auditing\management course . so, kindly guide me to get the chances or availability of courses in south india .thank you.
18th August 2014, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a Mechanical Engineering Graduate with 29Yrs of industrial experience and System Auditing experience for 12 yrs
Can I attend the Energy audit examination
14th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

This is Anandkumar Modakwar from Wardha (Near Nagpur) Maharashtra State. I have completed B.E. in Electrical in 2007 and since then I have been working in the field of Power Distribution in various Private Firms. To upgrade my knowledge and qualifications in core, I wish to apply for certification examination for Energy Managers & Energy Auditors.

Regarding these certification I do not have any guide who can guide me for the process, hence I herewith request you to kindly let me know the procedure (i.e. the institutions, colleges etc).
5th February 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Energy Auditor exam from BEE , I want to do training of actual auditing , what can I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?