6th November 2011, 02:34 PM
Arpan Jain.2

List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?

can u tell me list of central govt.exams and Raj.govt.exams & their dates&syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  4. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree? -- [New]
  12. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  13. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  14. List of the exams for central government job?
  15. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
  18. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
25th January 2012, 11:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?

Following are the exam dates of upcoming entrance exam conducted for central government by UPSC.
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012,
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012.
National Defense Academy Exam: 15.4.2012,
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012 ,
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012 ,
Combined Medical Service Exam: 17.6.2012 ,
Indian Forest Service Exams: 14.7.2012 ,
To get details on the exams conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Refer; http://www.rpsc.gov.in
28th March 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?

which is the top position in central government?
21st May 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I want about the jdvvnl merit list and joining date plz
29th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I want to know if there are any exams in the months of september, october and november. please let me know.
16th November 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after completed in MSc Bio-Technology from Bharathidasan University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Please give me Details of all central government exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?