6th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?

i want to know the list of the college who offers diploma in civil by crosspondece & also approved by aicte

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  2. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  3. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  6. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  7. List of the AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech course through correspondence in civil engineering in Raipur, Chhattisgarh?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  9. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  11. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  12. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  13. AICTE approved universities offering correspondence B.Tech course to Diploma Civil Engineer who has 10 years of worked experience? -- [New]
  14. List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  17. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  18. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
6th December 2011, 12:22 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the list of the college who offers diploma in civil by crosspondece & also approved by aicte

hi,
Some university offering Diploma in civil through distance education:-

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Anna University
Amity School of Distance Learning
Bharathiar University
Bundelkhand University (Est: 1975)
Bharathidasan University
Fakir Mohan University
Guru Jambheshwar University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IASE University
Kakatiya University
Kurukshetra University
Karnataka State Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Mother Teresa Women's University
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
North Orissa University
Osmania University
S.R.M university
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Sri venkateswara university
University of Madras
Vinayaka Missions University
15th February 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?

PLESE SO ME SHRIDHAR UNIVERSITYAREAPPROVED BY AICTE OR NOT
13th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i m COMPLETE ITI AND SO SUGGEST ME DIPLOMA IN CIVIL CORRESPONDENCE WHICH UNIVERSITY I M LIVE IN DDUN
16th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i m COMPLETE civil draughtsman (N.C.V.T) AND i want to do DIPLOMA IN CIVIL. by distance education WHICH university best for me . I M LIVE IN kolkata.
16th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that "The Education Devolopment Center" at kolkat'a, Barasat or "The Instution Of Civil Engineers" are approved by AICTE or not. Please help me.
23rd July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the Civil Diploma Engineering Course, (CORRESPONDENCE COURSE) from your university so whether there is any college at Nagpur (Maharashtra) and how to contract .
24th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Instution offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE
23rd September 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir me janana chahta hu ki mujhe aicte college me admition lene ke liye intrence exam dena padega kya ratish kumar
8th January 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, I want to know the name of college or institutions in kolkata/west bengal who provides me diploma in civil engineering by distance/correspondance and must have AICTE approved.
Thanks with anticipation.
pijush
29th October 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

tec me mdal qustion decembar 2013
16th December 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I m COMPLETE civil draughtsman (MECON LIMITED) AND i want to do DIPLOMA IN CIVIL. by distance education WHICH university best for me . I M LIVE IN kolkata.
11th February 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am completed civil draughtsman (N.C.V.T.) in the year 1995 & I am working MORMUGAO PORT TRUST, GOA. I want to do Diploma in Civil by distance education. Which university is best for me
18th February 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to civil diploma course but my highest qualification H.S pass(Arts) so i admition in this course
12th June 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of the college who offers diploma in civil engineering by crosspondece & also approved by aicte
14th June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Bhay..m 4m sancoale
I want 2 know dt doin ncvt z better?
n where can I do dt
plz text me on 8390097079
12th October 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to know the list of college, where offer diploma course in civil engineering by correspondence and also approved by AICTE in kolkata or nearby.
thanking you,
somnath
15th June 2015, 02:06 PM
priyadarsini216

List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE
---------------------------------

(1)Fakir Mohan University
(2)University of Madras
(3)Sri Krishnadevaraya University
(4)North Orissa University
(5)Netaji Subhas Open University
(6)Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
(7)Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
(8)Kakatiya University
(9)Guru Jambheshwar University
(10)Mahatma Gandhi University
(11)Amity School of Distance Learning
(12)Madurai Kamaraj University
(13)Acharya Nagarjuna University
(14)Bundelkhand University
(15)Anna University
(16)Vinayaka Missions University
(17)Amity School of Distance Learning
16th June 2015, 12:52 AM
2010ae07biv
Member+

List of college are:

Bharathidasan University
Fakir Mohan University
Guru Jambheshwar University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IASE University
Kakatiya University
Kurukshetra University
Karnataka State Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Mother Teresa Women's University
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
16th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
here is list of some of the colleges offers diploma in civil through correspondance and is approved by AICTE. these are as follows:-
1.Netaji subhas open university
2.University of madras
3.Kakatiya university
4.Anna university
5.Fakir university
6.Amity school of distance learning
7.Mahatma Gandhi university
8.North orissa university
9.Madurai kamaraj university
10.Bundelkhand university
20th June 2015, 09:18 PM
rajibkumars

List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE
----------------------------------------------------

**North Orissa University
**Madurai Kamaraj University
**Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
**Acharya Nagarjuna University
**Kurukshetra University
**Fakir Mohan University
**Vinayaka Missions University
**Mother Teresa Women's University
**Mahatma Gandhi University
**Bundelkhand university
**Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
**Madurai Kamaraj University
**Amity School of Distance Learning
**North orissa university
**Guru Jambheshwar University
**Mahatma Gandhi university
**Kakatiya University
**Indira Gandhi National Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?