6th November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to join in 11th? Procedure for joining it?

how much percent is required for class 11 and what is the procedure for admimission in class 11

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard? -- [New]
  2. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  3. What is the procedure to join CBI after 12th? I am a 11th standard student
  4. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  5. How should I prepare to join into NDA? How much percentage is required in 11th 12th?
  6. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  7. What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?
  8. Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?
  9. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  10. How to join NASA while studying in 11th with science stream
  11. Percentage required in 11th CBSE to get scholarship?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  13. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  16. What should I do to join CA course? What is the procedure and eligibilty?
  17. Percentage required in B.E for joining Indian army through TGC (engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
4th December 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to join in 11th? Procedure for joining it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percent is required for class 11 and what is the procedure for admimission in class 11
what is the procedure for admission in class 11 ?
27th March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

how much percent is require to get admission in 11th std in st. xavier school
6th June 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how much percent are needed for an easy admission in college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?