6th November 2011, 07:05 PM

Can I get a good job after doing BBA? What is the maximum salary package?

Q-1 Sir after doing bba can we get the job.plz sir tell me bba maximum sallary
package.

12th November 2011, 11:15 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after doing BBA? What is the maximum salary package?

Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) is three years Graduation degree course.

To take admission in this degree course you must pass 10+2(12th) with minimum 50% marks for some reputed institutions.

Many of the reputed institutions take there own admission test for the BBA admission,for this you should have a great confidence in Mathematics.

After the admission test they shortlisted the students' name according to the number of 10th,12th and number of recently given admission test.

BBA has a very good career scope all over India and BBA freshers are earning very smoothly in management sectors.
So, Having a regular degree of B.B.A. & Also having
good experience in Administration & Also having good exposure in Computers you are really very eligible person for the following :-
1) Job Opportunities :
you have the option of joining as a Management Trainee / Executive Trainee in any of the following sectors :-
a) Banking, Consultancy, Finance, e.g.: Citibank, HSBC, FMCG etc.
b) Consumer Durable companies, e.g.: HUL, P&G, Marico, etc.
c) Advertising agencies, e.g.: JWT, Lintas, Mudra, O & M, Leo Burnett, etc

2) Educational Career :-
You can go for MBA as MBA is a program which enables you having a prior knowledge of different aspects of management and also earn a huge amount of money.
23rd December 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job after doing BBA? What is the maximum salary package?

sir,my name is sudhanshu gupta i am student b.b.a 2nd year. I want to know that what should i do after b.b.a.plz tell me sir.
4th January 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am wanted to know that is maths very important for bba and mba
31st January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.b.a. at present
so i wanna know what opportunities i can get after doing b.b.a
or during b.b.a.
10th February 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir we r completed our bba.,and we looking for a job with 3000 above salary...but we dont intrested in any of the field works.pls help us to know the good job that we can do after bba...pls sir........
24th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What vil be the salary after completing BBA
24th April 2012, 03:17 PM
bunty00

hy,
after BBA –

You can get good jobs
- in the software industry under the HR section
- in the hospital admnistration.
- in the airline industry, with mangaing all the airport stuffs.
you can try in the hotels section, ubder maintance of labour/food.
you can try good jobs in the top banks like the ICICI,SBi.
you can further go ahead with the soing MBA that will add more job oppurtunites.
24th April 2012, 03:21 PM
bunty00

hy,
after BBA –

You can get good jobs
- in the software industry under the HR section
- in the hospital admnistration.
- in the airline industry, with mangaing all the airport stuffs.
you can try in the hotels section, ubder maintance of labour/food.
you can try good jobs in the top banks like the ICICI,SBi.
you can further go ahead with the soing MBA that will add more job oppurtunites.
14th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what r the reputed bba colleges in indai
18th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package after doing bba ?
23rd June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum salary package after bba?
9th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing b.b.a c.a 4m institue of international trade.will it be good for ma future
9th July 2012, 10:18 PM
gokuls1

BBA has a very good career scope all over India and BBA freshers are earning very smoothly in management sectors.
So, Having a regular degree of B.B.A. & Also having
good experience in Administration & Also having good exposure in Computers you are really very eligible person for the following :-
you have the option of joining as a Management Trainee / Executive Trainee in any of the following sectors of Banking, Consultancy, Finance,Consumer Durable companies, Advertising agencies..
Best Luck..!!1
23rd July 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hi ths is ramesh nd m persuing BBA ,i want to knw is there any good oppertunity for job after BBAi mean with good salary or MBA is must?????????????
9th August 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i;am malik now i doing bba what type of job we get ana salary package
20th August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i am divya now i am doing bba (Retail) (2 year ) in corresponds and in this course what type of job i'll get it plz replay anybody thank u
4th October 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir what will i have to do after bba
26th October 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

frds i am also doing bba aftr bba u can do mba tht ll be best but aft completing ur bba frds u should do some management jobs for getting some knowledge & talent bec aftr completing if u wnt to do further studies & aftr completing tht u ll nt get any job bec knw a days companies need experience holder if u had the experience u have the job in ur hand ...... otherwise nth u ll get bec i have recently wnt through these circle
4th December 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

fee of the b.b.a course
4th March 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds i'm dng bba i'm very confused about my future..what type of jobs i vl get aftr bba nd how much salary..?
16th April 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get a good job after doing BHM - SPS, Gujarat
15th June 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm just qulify 2 (non-medi) 67.4%
bba,bca an bsc, How much better these!
An what's salalry after complit bba!
30th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get job after BBA from INmentec Ghaziabad? what is average package? please clear it
26th September 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, My name is Abhishek Gautam. I am doing BBA from Kurukshetra University.Can U tell me how much salary I will get after completing bba.Also tell the best way to get maximum package.
Thank U
2nd October 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to know tha aftr doing commerce with ip can i do bba course plz rply fast!!
2nd December 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job aftr BBA,
or placement in that co. through which i cn prfr job nd do my furthr studies..?
As bcz mah parnts wl b nt able 2 gve me furthr studies
4th December 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hey i am the student of 2 arts can i get admnission in bba plz telll me ans thats very urgent............n.
5th April 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Bba(marketing) students got jib easily in which state and what kind of skills they tequired for a good job
6th April 2014, 10:44 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you are pursuing BBA course and looking for the job opportunities. You can get the job after BBA but the thing is to avail better job opportunities, I suggest you to go for MBA course.

Candidates who have completed MBA course after their BBA in Graduation are in good demand in these days.

Because these people are strong enough in managerial skills which are very much required for the business.

My suggestion would be to go for higher studies in MBA course. But if you have any other reasons, then you can go for job opportunity.

You will be eligible to get job opportunity in any of the following industries.

Advertising
Baking
Insurance
Consultancies
IT Companies
Stock Broking Companies
Gold Loan Companies etc.

The salary that you are going to receive after getting the job will depend upon
-the level of company
-the job designation
-the specific department into which you are placed.

However the salary will be in the range of 15K to 25K.

Try to get job opportunity in a top company so that you will be having good long term prospects.

Wish you all the best.
25th May 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I just finished my 12th with 92% and i don't wanna study engineering can i take up bba ?what are the fields that are paid more?i please somebody to help me soon. . .
25th May 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I just finished my 12th with 92% and i don't wanna study engineering can i take up bba ?what are the fields that are paid more?i please somebody to help me soon. . .
25th May 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

26th June 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell me salary after doing bba at tilak maharashtra university.in mumbai
16th July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir if i do bba from Nepal and Mba from india can i workin india in companies?????
30th July 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I m kousik. i have done bba and i m doing a job in a call center, so i wanna know can i get a good job ? i mean in what kind of post i can apply?plz reply first.....
18th August 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what job and salary can I get in london after completing bba from india..??
21st May 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Am pursuing BBA final year
Please sir can you tell me what should I do
I want to do job in any of the company
2nd June 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am study bba but in my 12th mark is 699 only this mark what job we get are not plz tel me sir
2nd June 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am babitha I my 12th mark 699 we get the job are not I am study bba
27th June 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12th from science nd now I wanna go for bba is this good career option nd after bba is there chance to get civil services . . .
15th March 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I completed b.b.a before 1 year but i have no job i tried in many companies but there is maximum salary only 10,000 what i do i don't know please give me guidelines.....
23rd May 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, what course should I take to enter into sports management field? BBA or BMS??? Which course will be the best to enter sports management field? And is MBA necessary after completing a degree to enter sports management field? Hope you reply to me soon sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?