6th November 2011, 08:36 PM
prashanththogaru

How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC?

Sir i am doing b.tech branch electronic and communication engineering.can u please tell me how to prepare for getting jobs in government sector for ECE.

11th November 2011, 05:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC/

You can opt amongst numerous jobs after completing the B.Tech. Since, for majority of the government jobs, you have to appear for the written examinations it requires the candidates to prepare thoroughly for these exams. You should know what is the subject areas which are mainly covered in the exams. You can refer previous year question papers for reference. You can also join for some coaching institutes for preparing for the government job exams.

12th November 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC/

every exam will have its own pattern... you have to prepare according to it. It is better to prepare according to GATE and IES syllabus. If you observe both gate and IES syllabus you will find more than 60% of syllabus common in both. concentrate on the subjects you find in that syllabus in you B tech, so that it will be easy for you while preparing for competitive exams. if you are in 3rd year B tech, you have to start your preparation now. It will be easy for you if you follow this order 1.) Signals and systems 2.) Network analysis 3.) Control systems 4.) communications 5.) Electronic devices 6.) Analog circuits 7.) Digital circuits and 8085/86 microprocessors 8.) Electromagnetics. After this go for computer organisation, materials and components and other IES syllabus. If you can prepare for IES you can write any psu exam. follow standard text books . while reading ask yourself why? what? and how? that makes you to master the subject. if you dont get the answer ask your lecturers or go and join some coaching institutes like ACE academy in hyderabad, they will give you answer for sure. For example if some one tell you that current always flows from ve terminal of battery to -ve terminal in a circuit dont blindly believe it, try to find the reason. The reason is : at -ve terminal there are abundant of electrons and they get attracted to positive terminal because of electric field and moves towards the ve terminal. thus electrons move for -ve to ve. but " i = dQ/dt " here Q is -ve because electrons, so i is -ve , i.e opposite to electron flow, so current flow form ve to -ve while electrons flow from -ve to ve.
After studying every topic/subject try to solve questions from GATE/IES/DRDO/JTO . JTO is easiest of four. if you dont get the answer dont leave it try to find out answer.
After this study aptitude and general english. this is very important in BHEL exam.
hope this reply helps you.
ALL THE BEST!!!

27th November 2011, 09:24 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

material for preparation of PSU job :

This book contains topic wise objective solved questions of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. This book is useful for Public sector examinations such as BSNL, NTPC, DRDO, ISRO, etc.

11th January 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd year plz tell me after engineering which government job is best for me currently i m persuing electronic and communication

23rd February 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech e.c. final year student please tell me what are min nontechnical requirments like group discussion in order to get prepared for upcoming jobs especialy in communication because i am very egre to do my best for the communication sector

27th March 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to know in which govt. job we have good future and development financially? which suits the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?