10th October 2010, 10:32 AM
saiparvathy

Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students

please suggest companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students in India

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  3. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  4. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  5. How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA
  6. Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?
  7. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
  8. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  9. List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  11. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  12. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  13. Is there any summer internship opportunity for a MBA finance student? -- [New]
  14. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  15. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  18. Which are the companies offering internships for M.Tech computer aided design and structure students in India
13th October 2010, 03:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students

This depends on where you plan to go. There are many places like BHEL, Tech Mahindra, etc that offer internships. The best thing to do is to check with your seniors. They will be able to give you a list.
18th October 2010, 06:20 AM
BALAJI K

Cool Re: Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students

Hi Guys!

Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students:

Organisations like
ACC Cement
Ecosmart
SGS India
TCS
Reliance Energy
M&M offer internships and may even recruit the interns

Thank You for giving this opportunity to explain,it would answer the question.For More Question in this topic kindly Reply.

All the Best, Good Luck.
15th January 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students

sir,
i have done B.E. in Biotechnology , am i eligible for M.Tech in environmental science?
25th January 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

B.E Biotechnology graduates are eligible for M.Tech Environmental Science or Engineering
7th February 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech in environmental engineering, n doing masters in the same branch from delhi college of engineering,where can i apply for my summer internship 2011.
13th February 2011, 07:08 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

hii

Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students
Companies which offer internships for M.Tech Environmental Engineering students:
Organisations like
ACC Cement
Ecosmart
SGS India
TCS
Reliance Energy

good luck
13th February 2011, 01:44 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to my knowledge -
Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students:

Organisations like
ACC Cement
Ecosmart
SGS India
TCS
Reliance Energy
Thanks.
All the best.
20th February 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

doing m.tech with IT field and want internship for 10 months in networking,where i can apply...
27th February 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i had my BE in mechanical ,should there be any problem if i do my mtec in environmental science
2nd May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,
can i know the list of companies offering internships for m.tech in computer networks students?
2nd May 2011, 09:04 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
can i know the list of companies offering internships for m.tech in computer networks students?
Dear Friend

These days various impacts of various industries on the environment is a
major part of developing and operating an industry.

So, almost all industries recruit environmental engineers and managers
to take care of environmental norms and to make the industry
environmental friendly. The same way internship and training program is
provided by the companies.

The major companies where you can apply for training and/or internship are:

Shell
BHP Billiton
Rio Tinto
CAIRN Energy
TATA Steel
Jindal Steel
ONGC
SAIL

You can try any Mining-Metal company, Oil & Gas company, a company
related to power plants etc.
5th May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello everybody... i am studying M.E (structural engineering) 2sem can any body suggest an idea of internship which would help me .. please....
25th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

iam studying mtech (VLSI) 2nd sem, can anyone suggest me which companies would offer internships in hyderabad and where can i apply
31st October 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

which companies in maharashtra offer 6 month internship for M.E biotechnology students?
1st November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offer internships for m.Tech computer aided design of structures students 3rd semester students
18th December 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offer internships for B Tech Mining student of IIT Kharagpur after fourth semester
6th January 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done mi btech in ece and doing mi mtech in environmental engg. .can i apply for internships? n can u suggest me the name of companies suiting my career profile.
22nd January 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

which companies offer interns for b.tech environmental engineering 4th sem students? im pursuing environmental engineering from indian school of mines, dhanbad
5th December 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can i know the companies list which offers inrenships in india mainly in andhra pradesh?i am doing m.tech in environmental engg and i have done b.tech in civil engg.so can u pls provide the list of companies providing internships in india
1st May 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir am doin my m.tech in computer networking engg can i know the companies which has a opening for intrenship for a duration of 6 months those are located in banglore .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?