10th October 2010, 01:25 PM
rahul_737

How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?

hi...
this is Rahul. and i'm a Bcom final year student. what should i do to get a good job in banking sector with handsome amount of salary.
also do i get to know what will be my salary package ranging from?

12th October 2010, 07:29 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to to to get good salaried banking jobs?

It depends on the job you get PO's or Clerk jobs.

If you get POs you can earn 50,000 including allowances.
13th October 2010, 12:09 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?

You can get a job in a bank after you BCom too but i would say if you want a better pay package you should go for an MBA.

MBA has loads of opportunities these days. With an MBA you can get a job almost anywhere and if your too good in your communication and business skills then you will earn like anything

So try for an MBA. The salary ranges depending on person to person. Mostly the average is 5 to 6 lakhs per annum and highest can be crores
13th October 2010, 12:22 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?

to get banking job you have to apply for the job in bank after completion of your B.Com. you may visit the website www.freshersworld.com to get the recruitment notification in banking sector.

as you are interested in good salary then i will suggest you to do MBA in marketing management after you graduation. after completion of MBA you may expect a very good salary than with your only B.Com degree. after completion of your MBA if you join in bank starting salary will become about 10 lakhs per annum which is obviously a very good salary.

all the best.
13th October 2010, 12:25 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear as you are graduate by b.com so you can apply for the bank po and at present clerk job are availale you can also apply for them.all the best
13th October 2010, 01:15 AM

[QUOTE=rahul_737;215055]hi...
first u have to qualify PO exams or any exams related to bank such as assistant manager. for this u should increase your reasoning and practise maths daily by solving M.tyra quicker maths and non verbal reasoning.
13th October 2010, 06:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In the banking sector there are both private and public sector. Most of the banks intake candidates by conducting written test and then interview. After BCom you can join public sector banks by writing probationary officer test. Also private sector banks call for suitable candidates. But if you plan to join right after BCom the salary level will not be too high. It would be advisable to pursue higher studies like MBA, CA. Added qualification will help you apply for higher end post which will beneficial in monetary as well job profile wise.
13th October 2010, 09:10 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

there are many jobs in banking sector and salary varies according to your post.

after graduation you will be eligible for many clerical post, accountant, bank p.o and many more.

if you will complete MBA in future then you will eligible for manager post.

this will provide you more salary.

all the best.
13th October 2010, 10:48 AM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_737 View Post
hi...
this is Rahul. and i'm a Bcom final year student. what should i do to get a good job in banking sector with handsome amount of salary.
banking is such a sector which attracts everyone but its requires expertness and accuracy.
ther are a number of vaccancies comming out each for bank clerk and po in most of the nationalized banks.so if you have 60% in 12 and also 55% in graduation (somewhere 60%) can applyb for these posts.

but since you want to get high salary job you need to complete your post gradaution in management i.e. MBA
13th October 2010, 01:06 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Rahul, after graduation path for bank PO will get open up for u. It's an amazing job with handsome salary, 2 years probation period, nd ur done with ur payment ranging from 35000-45000(exclusive of allowances).
For this keep an eye open nd routinely check websites of different banks some of which i'm providing down...they conduct a written exam in which they check ur aptitude, communication skill, general knowledge and reasoning. right now in oriental bank of commerce ther's vacancy for PO's u can check the site exam will be in december.
thank u..
www.sbi.co.in
www.bankof baroda.com
www.obcindia.co.in
19th October 2010, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

which books should refer for bank exams prepration which are more benefacial?
20th October 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m doing MBA in financial services and i have an interest in banking sector sir plz can u guide me as in how i can apply for the same.............
9th November 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

yes i have? i need a job in banking sector
10th November 2010, 11:32 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

if you do labour hard then you can get a good job in a banking sector. i wish you will get a bright future. thanking you.. best of luck...
14th December 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...m yatin and i have cleared b.com in less than 50% and i have 75% in xii clas...so as per my qualification i can apply 4 clerk job..so could u plz provide me the salary detail n can i apply for ssc.....plz reply
15th December 2010, 10:35 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

it depends on the post for which u r applying
and then if u r done with a position in a bank then u can get internal exams for the promotion
28th December 2010, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

My name is Priti verma.I m B.com graduate.I see my career in banking sectors
28th December 2010, 11:39 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?

hi dear,

As there are so many ways to get job in banking sector some way are after B.com ,BBA and so many ''

But if you high package then you must do MBA

Because in market today Mba demand demand is too much........

GOOD LUCK........
13th January 2011, 09:04 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_737 View Post
hi...
Dear friend,
After completeing your B.com with minimum 60% agregate you can apply for bank exem,if you qualify then you can join there as a junior or assistent enployee,after that you would be promoted...
15th January 2011, 03:51 PM
mukul0094
Banned

You can get a good job in a banking sector after completing the B.com. You can apply for the P.o and clerk examination of the bank. If you do MBA after completing the B.com then you will get a good officer job in a banking sector and you get a handsome salary. So i advise you to do MBA after completing B.com. all the best.
15th January 2011, 04:26 PM
Ajay kumar verma

if you have a graduation degree with 70% marks you got the banking sector job. Just clear a entrance exam with high ranks
15th January 2011, 11:44 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
you can join c.a course along with your graduation progrmme and after completing your graduation you can apply for P.O or C.A post.
18th January 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

HI everyone,

I am currently in IT company (cognizant).But i am interested to go for Bank PO..will it advisable? nd what are the advantage of public sector PO?If i do an MBA in private(parrallely while i am in job) does it affect my salary like regular?
2nd February 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me about hr jobs in banking sectors?
5th March 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, I m currently pursuing masters in commerce and CS(company secretary) and i have already completed my graduation in commerce and B.ed and wish to set my career in banking.. Sir/mam other than entrance exams is there any way to jobs in a bank? what salary i can expect depending on my qualification?
11th March 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

DUDE ,,, first Complete your studies..

Regards,

P.hd, an international professor in oxford.
23rd April 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i don't know what can i do after b.com.
1st May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hmmm i given u a question but still no reply has came
11th May 2011, 04:14 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?

hi rahul,

You have to write for the bank exams . You prepare for the any of the bank exam and write the exam. Then you can be placed in bank through that exam.
22nd May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

what to do for entering bank
25th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

ima student of class x. i want my cereer in railway or banking. what we can do for this???????
30th May 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to get job in banking sector i had just recently passed my 12 with 83%. what should i do?
13th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
Iam completed post graduation in commerce. iam very much interested in banking jobs.iam a employee in private sector. I have very less time to prepare for bank jobs .present iam preparing for Bank clerks exam.after joining a clerk how can improve my standard and salary what step i can do next. please suggest me

Thanking you
Anu
8th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hiii please tell me which is best after b.com for me but i am weak in maths so plz tell me which is the best course for me???????
22nd July 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Please request to you I got in 53% in12th class. So i want to get job in bank. So offer me any job.
24th July 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

hi..i'm vivek...i did my b.com with 42% in 2010. currently i'm doing job in mahindra finance. i get 10000k here. what should i do for a better job? can i do a course or anything in studies. plz tell me...
26th July 2011, 06:57 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..i'm vivek...i did my b.com with 42% in 2010. currently i'm doing job in mahindra finance. i get 10000k here. what should i do for a better job? can i do a course or anything in studies. plz tell me...
You can do MBA from distance learning.
26th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Muditaga

You can do MBA for manger post in bank.
26th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to get job in banking sector i had just recently passed my 12 with 83%. what should i do?
you scored very good marks. If the banking is the only field you want then you do BBA then you can do MBA and apply for a manager post
8th August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i doing BE from cse branch can i apply for banking sector job plz tell me sir
8th August 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i m doing BE from cse branch,can i apply for banking sector job,plz tell me sir.
7th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am an MBA student and want to do a job in banking sector but basically MBA job.. Please suggest me how to apply for that?
Satati Tripathy
1st year
MBA
Utkal University
11th October 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc 2nd yr. now.can i gt bank job.how to get information about bank exams
22nd October 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to get a job in government bank with high salary after completing my M.Sc.Please suggest me what i have to do?
24th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

hi this s madhan.. in studying b.sc maths with computer application.. after finishing my course and bank exam will I get the job??? pls give me some ideas...
6th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hi this is aarti.. i did my b.com in 2007 n thenafter i did 6 months post graduation programme in insurance n marketing {pgpmi}course in 2009 i want to see my carrer in banking sector is this good n i moveout anywhere else
9th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i am working in united india insurance as an admn. officer , now i have been selected in uco bank po, can any one expert , guide me,, which one is better
21st March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

.now i am b.com 1st year student,i am very much interested bankink job sir i want to get job in banking sector i had just recently passed my 12 with 73%. what should i do?
5th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

My name is Haaris, i study in 2nd yrs b.com.my 12th percentage is 53%. I'm very interested in banks job. So what can i do for bank jobs , plss rply ([email protected])
29th May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i complete my graduation in engineering with computer science. I want to do job in bank as a PO post. Sir plz suggest me .
Ankur Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?