8th November 2011, 03:12 AM
sachinb123

When will the chemistry PhD entrance exam at MJPRU university at Bareilly be held?

When will be phd chemistry entrance in mjpru university bareilly?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the entrance exam date of MJPRU Bareilly?
  2. Is there any negative marking in B.Ed entrance exam conducted by MJPRU Bareilly?
  3. Date of Ph.D entrance exam for Ph.D in commerce in MJPRU?
  4. What to do if there is no option of Statistics as subject in M.Sc Statistics entrance exam form of Bareilly College? -- [New]
  5. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  6. Last date of form submission for MJPRU M.Sc entrance exam? When is exam going to be held?
  7. Previous years question papers of B.Ed entrance test?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Has the result of B.Ed been published?
  10. Am I eligible to write B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 45% marks
  11. When would the entrance exam be held for Ph.D course in chemistry at Karnataka university?
  12. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Where is the exam center for MJPRU B.Ed entrance exam?
  14. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
4th July 2012, 07:19 PM
sabav

Default Re: When will the chemistry PhD entrance exam at MJPRU university at Bareilly be held?

Dear friend,

Please visit following URL for official date detailshttp://www.mjpru.ac.in/
Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?