8th November 2011, 08:54 AM
Nilima wankhede

How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?

I finished my m.sc biotechnology and b.ed from hindi medium. I want to become a teacher in central or maharastra state govt. School. Can i get job in hindi medium central govt. School. Please tell me how to get job & what are the procedures? If any exams are there, inform me date & details about that please.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  4. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  5. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience? -- [New]
  6. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  7. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  8. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  9. How can I study in Abroad being a 9th student from Hindi Medium School?
  10. Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?
  11. How may I choose University offering M.Ed program in Hindi medium?
  12. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  13. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  14. How to become a teacher after completing PG Home science?
  15. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  16. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?
  17. Whether TET Exam is necessary for becoming Class IX Teachers or not?
  18. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
29th January 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?

iwoil like 2apper 4administrave exam ihave completed b.ed teaching experience 17 yrs
15th November 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?

I have completed B.A.B.Ed.(English) A.T.D., A.M. I am a professional artist also. If any teachers job in Maharashtra for me , please inform . . .9421436184
21st January 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed b.ed from hindi medium cqn i get job as govt teacher in maharashtra what is the procedure .pleas let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?