8th November 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET Exam if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM?

I would like to know if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM, am I eligible for NET EXAM.
I am a Science graduate from Bombay University.
Thank you,
Purva Puri
[email protected]
Mobile no-09971525505

8th November 2011, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM, am I eligible for NET EXAM.
Thank you,
Purva Puri
[email protected]
Mobile no-09971525505
ELIGIBLE OR NOT FOR NET EXAM????

If your degree is equivalent for masters degree then you are eligible NET exam.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.
15th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM?

I am a Post Graduate diploma holder in HRM. I have done 3 years MBA from IMT - Ghaziabad, Center for Distance Learning. I have gained 3 years of work experience during this period.
I would like to know, am I eligible for NET exam?
Thanks and Regards,
Sakshi Mathur
[email protected]
16th December 2011, 10:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you,
Purva Puri
[email protected]
Mobile no-09971525505
If you have completed your Post graduate diploma course form a recognised University and if you have completed your (PGDM Course), then you are eligible for NET Examination because PGDM Degree is Equivalent to Post graduation, and if you have done this degree after graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET : National Eligiblity Test

This examination is Conducted by UGC Every year in the Month of June and December every year, For this year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and the December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks form a recognised Board, If your PGDM course is Recognised, then you are eligible for NET Examination.

So, please apply for June NET 2012 Examination Next year and if you need more Information, then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
24th May 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i did PG diploma in communication and journalism from keralauniversity[distant education from kariavattom TVM].am i eligible for net examination?i would like to know the details?
24th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i HAVE DONE M TECH PRODUCTION (NIT RKL) AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NET UNDER MANAGEMENT PAPER IF NOT IF I TAKE A COURSE ON PG DIPLOMA (2 YEARS) PATTERN THEN WHETHER I WILL BE ELIGIBLE BE SURE AND ANSWER CAREER MATTERS HERE AS I AM ABOUT TO TAKE A CAREER MOVE THX
24th January 2013, 10:38 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NET(National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by the UGC(University Grants Commission) twice in a year i.e in the month of july and december.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete Master's degree with atleast 55% of marks from a recognised university.

5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Age Criteria for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship):-

The maximum age limit is 28years, but there is no minimum age limit to apply this exam.

Age criteria for Lectureship:-

The minimum age limit is 19 years but there is no maximum age limit apply this exam.

Exam details:-

For more details visit below website

www.ugcnetonline.nic.in

All the best
17th October 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE PGDBA IN HR FROM SYMBIOSIS CENTRE OF DISTANT LEARNING. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR APPEARING IN INET EXAM
14th August 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BCA and PGDCA(post graduation diploma in computer application). Then, Am I eligible for ugc net exam.
21st January 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done a post graduation diploma in PR, Media and Event Management. Can I still apply for the NET exam?
2nd April 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BCA and PGDCA(post graduation diploma in computer application) from CDAC. Then, Am I eligible for ugc net exam.?
18th June 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done PG in analytical chemistry from Gauhati university. Am I eligible for the NET exam?
31st October 2018, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done PG Diploma Banking, Finance and Wealth Management from Trigya School of Finance and management and i have got 65%. My course duration was 1 year. Am i eligible for NET exam?
[email protected]
22nd July 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done 1 year yoga pg diploma ,can I eligible for net
11th March 2020, 09:14 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

If you have a diploma you can directly apply for an MD Degree at Caribbean Medical University. Here you can also get scholarship opportunities with many on-campus facilities.
27th February 2021, 10:25 AM
Anujjindal12

Hi,

These are the few things I’ll share with you and that is under the UGC NET Exam complete eligibility recommended By NTA

Education Qualification
Age limit
Number of attempts

1. UGC NET Eligibility 2021 – Education Qualification

According to the UGC NET Eligibility 2021, you need a minimum of 55% marks or grade in your Master’s Degree from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.

However, according to the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, an aggregate of 50% marks or grade is required for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) / Persons With Disability (PWD)/ Transgender category.

2. UGC NET Eligibility 2021 – Age Limit

When we’re talking about the UGC NET exam, there is no age limit for the candidates applying for the assistant professorship (NET).

But if you’re one of those students aiming to crack the JRF, i.e Junior Research Fellow, your age should be no more than 31 years on the primary date of the month in which the UGC NET JRF Exam is to be held.

3. UGC NET Eligibility 2021 – Number Of Attempts

There is no limit to the number of times you can attempt the UGC NET exam for assistant professor posting. But for JRF, you can attempt only three times.

I hope this information will help you out!!!

Thanks!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?