8th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?

Hi,

Can i do the PHD course from SCDL? I completed my PGDBA in HR from SCDL in June . What is eligibility criteria of the same. i want to do it distance learning program as i am residing in Delhi.

Request your assistance on the above mentioned question. Please reply me on my mail - [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Vinay Mathur

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  6. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for PGDHRM course in SCDL if waiting for backlog result of B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  10. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  12. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Horticulture in ICAR for an M.Sc student? -- [New]
  17. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
4th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?

hi .can ido phd from scdl.ihave done pgdba from scdl.plz sugest me clearly.what is eligibility of the same.plz send me reply on email id. namisha [email protected]
1st April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?

Hi, I am doing PGDBA from Symbiosis after Diploma (10 3), symbiosis has an option of after Diploma with 5 years working exp for PGDBA.
and also i am doing BCA from Periyar University. both PGDBA & BCA will complete this december - 2012. now my worry can i do a PHD after my PGDBA. Please answer i am in real confusion
1st April 2012, 11:59 AM
npbyadgi

Hi, I am doing my PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune, after 10+3 (Diploma) with 5 years of work experience, SCDL has an eligiblity criteria for this. and alos I am doing BCA from Periyar university. both courses will complete this year Dec -2012, now my worry can i do a PHD after my PGDBA.
18th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE PGDBA IN HR FROM SYMBOISIS DISTANCE LEARNING CAN I GO FOR PHD KINDLY SEND ME THE NORMS
29th June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Ph.D after completing my PGDBA for SCDL
2nd August 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done PGDBA from scdl pune !am i eligible for Phd
& where after 12 yrs exp .E: [email protected]
19th October 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

can i do phd from scdl and if yes what is criteria?
16th January 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD(in management) after PGDBA from Symbiosis ?. I have an industry experience of 15 years(Engineering graduation- BTech) and currently in the senior management position.
[email protected]
6th May 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done PGDBA- HR from SCDL. Now I want to pursue Ph.D. Is PGDBA eligible for Ph.D and from where i can do it.
Reply on [email protected]
8th July 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDBA- HR from SCDL. Now I want to pursue Ph.D. Is PGDBA eligible for Ph.D and from where i can do it.pls reply on [email protected]
31st October 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can i do the PHD course from SCDL? I completed my PGDBA in marketing from SCDL in June . What is eligibility criteria of the same. i want to do it distance learning program as i am residing in Delhi.

Request your assistance on the above mentioned question. Please reply me on my mail - [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
shashi kushwaha
21st September 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can i do the PHD course from SCDL? I completed my PGDBA in finance from SCDL in June . What is eligibility criteria of the same. i want to do it distance learning program as i am residing in Delhi.

Thanks and Regards
priyanka agrawal
15th November 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDBA- HR from SCDL. Now I want to pursue Ph.D. Is PGDBA eligible for Ph.D and from where i can do it.Please reply on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?