8th November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to join Army after scoring 44% in 12th? Will the spectacles cause any problem?

sir,
i want to join Indian army. i pass 12th with 44% and now i am in first year. i were glasses.
will i be able to join army.
what is the processes to join it. i don't have ncc certificate.
pleas mail it to [email protected]

thank you

8th November 2011, 04:51 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be able to join Army after scoring 44% in 12th? Will the spectacles cause any problem?

You can join the Indian army , by qualifying the NDA [NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY] examination, conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION [UPSC] every year for two times in a year.

[COLOR="Magenta"]For appear in this examination , you must have 12th degree from a recognized board.
through the NDA examination , one can apply for all the all branches of Indian army as-
in --1.AIR FORCE
2.NAVY
3.MILITARY FORCE
[/COLOR
]
For apply in MILITARY Force of the India , you just have to complete your 12th in any stream.
but for apply in air & navy, you must have Physics & maths in 12th ,passed with at least 60%.

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years.there is not any kind of age relaxation is applicable for the SC\ST & other back ward classes .

Best of luck!!!
~gamble~
8th November 2011, 05:44 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Will I be able to join Army after scoring 44% in 12th? Will the spectacles cause any problem?

dear friend,

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years

ii)For OTA:19-23 Years

iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years

iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the

i) Written Test

ii)Intelligence & Personality test

iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern

i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.

best of luck
8th November 2011, 10:06 PM
Rah bardan

no need 2 worry dear tere is no issue 4 percentage if u wnt 2 join army as a commisioned officer then u have 2 apply NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.AGE LIMIT-16-19 yrs.it is on the basis of intermediate level.there is many stream through which u can be in army-CDS,CPA ETC .4 MORE INFORMATION PLZ GO TROGH TIS WEBSITE-WWW.UPSC.NIC.IN.
9th November 2011, 01:26 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can join INDIAN ARMY after getting 44% in12th class through NDA.
This exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in every year.
your age should be in between 16.5-19year

their are 3 step
-written exam
-interview
-medical check up
You should be medically fit.
21st November 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to join in army.now i'am in class 12 science stream.my chest is only 80cm can i join in army .plz mail
[email protected]
9th December 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Pawan i am 26 years old i want to join Indian army my qualification is 12 passed can i join Indian army
22nd December 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to join indian army after passing B.A LL.B what kind of preparation i should have to do? I will get passout B.A LL.B soon. So, please give me soloution. My email address is [email protected]
26th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am swahrukh Can i join nda(II) 2012 with 45%?
22nd February 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
My name is faizal shaikh.And i want to interest in a army.please login my fecebook id.
[email protected]
27th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

will i join air force academy after scoring 45% in graduation with b.sc
26th August 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

jai hind sir
i wanted to join in army i have done my 2nd puc (12th) with 46% how can i join army ..is there any procedure to join am 20 years old pls and i dont know any thing about army few peoples say NDA ,short commision officer ,general duty ,etc wat is all about i dont know pls i wnted to know about this thing my email is [email protected]
11th August 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am neethu. I wanted to join in SSCW(T) but am having height 4.7 only. Whether am able to join in SSCW(T)
1st June 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible if I wear spectacle? Note that this problem can be cleared by laser treatment.
19th June 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am a girl i want to join defence-army ,navy ,airforce any one after 12th plz mail me at [email protected]
15th August 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is biju boro i passed 12th exam in arts my persantage is 42% & my caste is st .and now iam study diploma computer engineer . but i am very very intrested to join army . can i qualify nda enterance exam?
15th December 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Darshan my height is 6.3 feet and 18 yes of age I wear specs so can I join the Indian army by writing NDA exam
Plz reply on my mail Darshanjack1020 @ gmail.com
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?