9th November 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for Geologist afte completion of Bachelors Degree in Maharashtra?

is there anyy job avaiable for geologist after bachelors degree in gujrat or mahrashtra ..
plz inform ...

21st November 2011, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for Geologist afte completion of Bachelors Degree in Maharashtra?

You can find many opportunities for geologists in Maharashtra and Gujarat. You can find opportunities in branches of Coal India, ONGC, etc in Maharashtra or Gujarat. You can also find opportunities in Hindustan Zinc Ltd in Mumbai. You can find opportunities in R & D in various labs across in Maharashtra or Gujarat. You can also find opportunities in Universities In Maharashtra and Gujarat.
24th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for Geologist afte completion of Bachelors Degree in Maharashtra?

i am bachelor geologist from m.s.university.i am do nothing right now. what do you thing? will i do job or complete my master in geology?which is more batter for me?or what is the min. salary for bachelor geologist? and what is min. salary for master geologist?
23rd January 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

am an undergraduate of geology.i will like to knw more about geology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?