9th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS?

i have pass 12th by cbse i want improvment myresult by nios please give medetails

Related Questions:
10th November 2011, 10:02 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS?

No my friend. If you have given your 12th boards from CBSE recognized school, and just want to improve a subject or two, then you have to apply through your school only.

If you apply via the Open School, it won't be considered as you have not done your 12th from there. Even if you improve it won't be considered in any college or university.

So it is better that you apply for the improvement result via the CBSE board only.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
17th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the value of nios board is same as cbse board or not and why and what are the exam in nios students are not appeared?
9th January 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing 12th from nios.i had taken admission in 2011.i have re-submitted my fee.i can't able to find my full details regarding my submitting fees and changing of subject.please send me my full detials.i will be very thankfull to you.
my E.NO. is 270302103008
30th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have given 12 exam from cbse in 2011 i failed in chemistry and maths can i give these papers again from nios and is its syllabus same dat in cbse please help asap...!!!!
1st March 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

is NIOS AND CBSE HAVE SAME VALUE
18th April 2012, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

NIOS has the same recognition level as CBSE, in India and the world. Both of these boards are run and managed by the govt. of India and are accepted on a national level. However, the mode of teaching in both these boards is slightly different. If you are a good self-learner, NIOS is definitely the best option for you. If that's not the case, you're better of sticking with CBSE.

Also, if you do your 12th with NIOS after you have already done it with CBSE board, your CBSE certificate will not be valued as you will be considered to have done 12th from NIOS. Whether or not your marks are improved depends on your performance in the exams.

You CANNOT improve your CBSE result through NIOS, BUT you will get a new result from NIOS. That CBSE result will be old and no longer of any real value.
18th April 2012, 12:12 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE

In order to improve your CBSE result you need to apply through CBSE and give exam again. You cannot improve it through NIOS. Both are different.
18th April 2012, 12:53 PM
lav11

hello friend,
for the Improvement you having the Two options.
1. you can give the improvemental through CBSE, in that paper only in which you not got good marksor all papers.

for that forms comes in the mont of july-Aug.with compartmental Examination in CBSE.

2. NIOS(national institute of Open Schooling) through you can give full paper with out any waiting.

but it having affliation through the MHRD. but it is not same as the cbse.

GudLuck!
18th April 2012, 12:53 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS?

If you apply via the Open School, it won't be considered as you have not done your 12th from there. Even if you improve it won't be considered in any college or university.

So it is better that you apply for the improvement result via the CBSE board only.

All the best.
18th April 2012, 12:55 PM
lav11

hello friend,
for the Improvement you having the Two options.
1. you can give the improvemental through CBSE, in that paper only in which you not got good marksor all papers.

for that forms comes in the mont of july-Aug.with compartmental Examination in CBSE.

2. NIOS(national institute of Open Schooling) through you can give full paper with out any waiting.

but it having affliation through the MHRD. but it is not same as the cbse.

GudLuck!
18th April 2012, 01:01 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
i m really sorry to tell u that you can not give improvement of 12th through NIOS
if u want to give improvement then u will have to give from ur school only
thank u
all the best........
21st April 2012, 01:13 AM
indu_sarabhai

you got a good marks.pass the entrance exam and score more marks admission will depends on the entrance exam marks.and most of university required 50% aggregate or PCM marks.in many reputed colleges are there:
1)S.P.C.E., Andheri, [AIDED section]
2)V.J.T.I., Matunga
3) Fr. Agnel C.R. CoE, Bandra
4)M.H.Saboo Siddik, Byculla
29th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

My son could not appear in CBSE class XII exams in March 2012 due to accident. He is now still advised bed rest and it will take two/three months to recover. My question is that:-

i) Can he give exams through NIOS. If yes whether NIOS is on same footing as CBSE in respect of further admission in higher studies.
ii) or can he appear for exams of CBSE as private student without joing any school. or he have to join school again as regular student.
iii) What is the proceedure for registration for exams.

CA VINOD KUMAR GARG
18th May 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i give cbse compartment exam through nios?
29th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to improve physics,chemestry and maths of 12th cbse. what is the procedure
30th May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

after pass Nios exam class 12th i can join indian army
20th September 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i passed my 12 exam in 2012 from up board,and i got 64% marks allover,but only 58% in pcm.actuly i am preparing for iitjee 2013 and aacording to new rule its not sufficient to get good college.can i apply in nios to getting good marks allover..please give me detail of it
28th September 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

In nios improvement system is there
2nd April 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I will fail in cbse 12, 2o13 and i will not get good marks in pcm. I want to give exam through nios for all subject. . Is it possible? If yes, then what should i do to save my 1 year?
28th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i join indian army by 10 2 tech after giving improvement exam in 12
11th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am having compartmental in physics, SEBA board,can i gv that particular subjct from NIOS or take admission in degree?
30th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

if a student got low marks compared to main exam in improvement exam. what will the result please tell
31st July 2013, 08:26 PM
maruthidevi

No my friend. If you have given your 12th boards from CBSE recognized school, and just want to improve a subject or two, then you have to apply through your school only.

All the best.
13th April 2014, 03:31 AM
sunny6178

Can I give state board exam and nios exam both in the same year as nios is a distance program, will both the results will be valid??
2nd May 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with PCB from CBSE now i want to have math subjet too ;can i go for nios now
29th May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in cbse 12th board can i give my 12th exams from nios without wasteing my whole year. if yes than how can i procide for nios exam. and what qualifications i need to appeare for nios 12th exam
plz help me
19th June 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I fail in maths but in my result it show pass because of six subject what should I do
28th July 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Al ready i have passed 12 Th but got good marks in any of subjects can i apply On 10th basis for all papers .without toc?
12th August 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i m in college and now i want to improve my 12th marks can i give nios exam in my 3rd year of college
11th December 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i gave my 12 exam from CBSE and i got passed in 3 subjects out of 5..i fill up the online form of nios for giving my 2 back papers..i passed in both paper but i forget to do TOC during filling the form..and today i know that i can take TOC only in 2 subjects..plz help me sir.. plzz
26th May 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am student of class Xll Commerce and i have got my result in which i have failed in accounts n economics now i want to change my subjects both acc n eco.. Is it possible? Plz help me by giving the ans!
16th December 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 12th exam from CBSE Board with 82% in the year 2015. Now I am appearing in 2016 from NIOS Board for improve of my 12th percentage. Can I appeared in JEE Main 2016 from NIOS Board.
28th December 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Does Improvement Exam on Class XII mean selecting a minimum of five subjects including at least one language paper or selecting two or more subjects in order to progress overall percentage ?
24th January 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in chemistry in 12 class but overall i was passed because i had physical education as an additional subject after then i started preparing for IIT but it was necessary to clear chemistry to get admission in btech but i couldn't apply for improvement exam so i gave my chemistry exam through NIOS & cleared it. Also i got admission in btech
So my question is that if i apply for a government job, will there be any problem in document verification regarding my marksheet because I've two marksheets now one is of CBSE in which I've been shown passed & other one is of NIOS (only of chemistry).
1st March 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th from Uttarakhand Board. If I want to improve a subject, can I take the improvement exam from NIOS?
1st March 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th Uttarakhand Board, can I give my improvement exam from NIOS?
1st March 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done Tenth Uttarakhand Board, can I give my improvement exam from NIOS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?