12th October 2010, 06:03 PM
roopeshsahu

Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

I have complited my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.

14th October 2010, 08:22 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

It is not aicte approved but,
Karnataka State Open University is a recognised University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi.
Its good for distance education.
15th October 2010, 02:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

dear Friend,

The Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore is a pioneer of Distance Education in India.

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following:

1.The Distance Education Council (DEC) ,New Delhi.
2. Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi,
3.Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK,
4. Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China,
5. Associate with Commonwealth of Learning (COL).

So,I think there is no problem ,if you study properly,there will be no problem,so keep the basic knowledge in your all basic subjects.

They offers so many courses such as:

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
Post Graduate Diploma Program
IGNOU adopted Program

1:PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
2:Master of Information Technology - M.Sc(IT)
3:Advance Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)
4:Bachelor in Information Technology - B.Sc(IT)
5:Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
6iploma in Information Technology (DIT)

You can get chance in the institute as a lateral entry.
for more visit its official site:http://ksoumysore.edu.in/

Good luck.
30th October 2010, 01:10 PM

Sir i would like to persue my dip. in civil engg(lateral entry). please tell me recog(by aicte) or not
2nd November 2010, 12:45 PM

i am completed 3 year diploma in electronics from NTTF TRIVANDRAM now i am interested to do distance eaducation b.sc IT from karnataka state open univercity .this university is right for me or not.
8th November 2010, 12:07 PM
kavitainsa

i want to know about the karnatka open university is approved by AICTE or not.
26th November 2010, 11:47 AM
anilaravindan

Did KSOU have BE PROGRMME(Automobile,Mechanical etc...)through distance education
Please advice
17th December 2010, 04:51 PM

sir i completed my diploma in this year.iwant to do BTECH FROM THERE.IS IT AICTE APPROVED OR NOT?
PLEASE ADVISE,RATANESH
19th December 2010, 02:48 PM

after completing b.tech from ksou,can i take m.tech admission from Pune university.
23rd December 2010, 10:22 PM

Whether nttf diploma is AICTC UGC AIU approved or not?
10th January 2011, 03:37 PM

Dear all,

KSOU is DEC,AICTE,UGC approve University but its Mtech(IT) is Recognize nobody know even if you tried to find it in KSOU Site you don't find anything and if you tried to used it in job everybody going to ask for LAB Session etc..
15th January 2011, 06:50 PM

Dear sir,I am a mechanical engineering diploma holder and now i would like to do my B Tech through karnataka open university mysoor,is it apprroved by AICTE,UGC.

KUNHIKANNAN NAIR, GOA.
20th January 2011, 10:44 AM

hello sir
kya ksou mysore se mech. b.tech kare toh hum use sarkari job me apply kar sakte hai kya ji ,plzzzzz
20th January 2011, 10:47 AM

Dear sir,I am a mechanical(tool&die) engineering diploma holder and now i would like to do my B Tech in mech through karnataka open university mysoor,is it apprroved by UGC.
it is valid in all india for private & government job(please give some response)
20th January 2011, 10:53 AM

karnataka open university mysoor se agar b.tech mechanical (lateral entery) se kare toh wahh approved hogi university ke davara
20th January 2011, 11:53 AM

dear sir , i have completed my graduation. now i m planning to do MBA . is KSOU, MYSORE is a good option for me ? is it approved ?
20th January 2011, 09:10 PM

Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?
22nd January 2011, 04:54 PM

Iam diploma civil 3 yrs i want to persue btech civil through distance education . please advise the procedure
27th January 2011, 11:16 AM

I want do diploma civil 3 yrs through ksou distance education. eligeble for government and centeral jobs
30th January 2011, 07:29 PM

i want to know karnatka state open university is approved by AICTE/UGC, I AM DOING DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGG FROM KSOU .IT IS VALID FOR GOVT,PRIVATE JOB IN INDIA
31st January 2011, 03:43 PM

I am only matric, i want to do the mech. diploma th. distance education from Karnataka open university. So pl. advice me that KSOU is approved from UGC & AICTE, so I can do yes or no
3rd February 2011, 02:17 PM

Whether KSOU, B.Tech is having exam centre in Gujarat ? Ksou is recognised by AICTU
7th February 2011, 08:46 PM

Sir i am Doing diploma in electrical engineering i want to know ksou is valid for govt/private jobs and approved by govt of India
7th February 2011, 11:54 PM

im in dubai, i want study b.tech mechanical through KSOU, its valid for government job? we can submit employment office also? pls gve me replly.,
10th February 2011, 09:18 PM

i would like to know that the graduates/post graduates from ksou are eligible for the post of lecturer in aicte approved engg.collage/polytechnics .
16th February 2011, 10:38 AM

I want doing Executive MBA From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
26th February 2011, 12:07 PM

I want douing job in Enginering colllege so iam haier studied at B.tec course And branch .Electrical course how to joined (iwant to Know that university AICTE ,UGC approved or not in this university is rightfor me or not
4th March 2011, 03:36 PM

: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?
Sir i would like to persue my dip. in civil engg(lateral entry). please tell me recog(by aicte) or not
8th March 2011, 11:53 PM

is b.tech in chamical engg from ksou is approved by ugc
9th March 2011, 01:08 PM

hello sir,i want to do mtech from copmputer application from KSOU after by MCA.is this course of university is approved by AICTE or UGC?
9th March 2011, 08:52 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota

HI

The Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore is a pioneer of Distance Education in India.

So,I think there is no problem ,if you study properly,there will be no problem,so keep the basic knowledge in your all basic subjects.

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
IGNOU adopted Program

17th March 2011, 03:33 PM

SIR I LIKE KNOW ABOUT KSOU WHEN APPROVED BY UGC
24th March 2011, 05:55 PM

i want study b.tech civil through KSOU, its valid for government job? pls reply
26th March 2011, 12:19 PM

karnataka state open university is aictc approved or not
27th March 2011, 12:15 PM

is ksou recognised by aicte and ugc
28th March 2011, 01:01 AM

renewal karnataka state open university 2011
28th March 2011, 03:47 AM

AICTE approval only meant for Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics where as Karnataka State Open University has got approval from UGC, DEC & Central Ministry of HRS which are the relevant approvals to the university to run the Distance education
DISTANCE EDUCATION ENGINEERING COURSES & ARTS and SCIENCE COURSES

M.Tech, B.Tech, Diploma, M.Phil, Ph.D, MBA, Executive MBA 1 year, MCA, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Com, Hotel Catering Technology etc more and more courses under Single roof

ADMISSION OPEN, AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES, NO DONATION, NO AGE BAR

Persistently 100% Passing Result since 2007

ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY

STATE GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY, pioneer in the sphere of Distance Education in India, University is a well-known imparting quality education for all without any physical boundaries

THE STATE UNIVERSITY APPROVAL & RECOGNITION

• UGC - UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION

• DEC - DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL

• One of the member of IGNOU

• CENTRAL MINISTRY OF HRD, DEPARTMENT OF SECONDARY AND HIGHER EDUCATION, GOVT. OF INDIA FOR THE RATIONALE OF OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT ENDORSEMENT AND TO ENSURE LOCAL

• REGULAR MEMBER OF THE ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES (AIU), DELHI

• PERMANENT MEMBER OF ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES (ACU) LONDON (UK) GOVERNMENT

Courses Offered:
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY: Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical, Civil & Electrical
Duration: 2 Years, Eligibility: Any Engineering Graduation (B.E / B.Tech)
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B. Tech): Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil & Electronics and Telecommunication
Duration: 4 Years, Eligibility: 12th Passed (with Maths, Physics & Chemistry)
Lateral Entry to Direct 2nd Year
Duration: 3 Years, Eligibility: Diploma Engineering from any Polytechnic or B.Sc any Branch with Maths, Physics and Chemistry
DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING: Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, &Automobile
Duration: 3 Years, Eligibility: 10th Passed
2 Years, Eligibility: 12th passed with Maths, Physics & Chemistry or I.T.I (NCVT), / 12th STD -Vocational / Technical

Also we offer
MCA – Duration 2 years
MBA – Duration 2 years
Executive MBA – Duration 1 year
And all Arts & Science UG, PG Courses

• These Programmes will help to build the career of all such students who are unable to attend regular colleges for formal education due to lack of time and money.
• The University would provide you study materials
• Saturday and Sunday couching Classes & seminar classes*
• Soft skill classes would be arranged *
• Free Placement Assistance for local & Overseas

Contact for Enquiry / Admission
Direct Spot Admission Centre
AGS SAMPOORANA ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING & HIGHER STUDIES,
NO: 115 / 34, First Floor, Corporation Commercial Complex,
Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai – 600 024
Mobile: 9444 686 707 Email ID: [email protected]

1. B.Tech – Civil
2. B.Tech – Electrical
3. B.Tech – Electronics & Telecommunication
4. B.Tech – Computer Science
5. B.Tech – Mechanical

1. Diploma Engineering Automobile
2. Diploma Engineering Electrical
3. Diploma Engineering Civil
4. Diploma Engineering Electronics & Telecommunication
5. Diploma Engineering Computer
6. Diploma Engineering Mechanical

1. Master of Technology Civil
2. Master of Technology Electrical
3. Master of Technology Electronics & Telecommunication
4. Master of Technology Computer
5. Master of Technology Mechanical
29th March 2011, 12:03 AM

ALL GOVERNMENT/PRIVATE EXPERT OFFICER SHOULD KEEP ANSWERING!!! FOR THOSE ALL STUDENTS.
SHOW YOUR GOOD MANNER & BUILD YOUR NATION!!!
29th March 2011, 01:44 AM
amlendu

Under Graduation Program
Diploma Program
Post-Graduate Program
Research Program
Certificate Program
IGNOU adopted Program

Thank
29th March 2011, 10:42 PM

I have complited my diploma in Civil Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.[/QUOTE]
30th March 2011, 02:25 PM

completing b tech in karnataka open univercity is accepted in govenment jobs.
3rd April 2011, 08:06 PM

is karnataka state open university is aicte approved?
4th April 2011, 06:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir,I am a mechanical engineering diploma holder and now i would like to do my B Tech through karnataka open university mysoor

please send the fees& other details
5th April 2011, 04:01 PM

Whether the program/course -M.Tech (IT) offered by KSOU through Distance Mode is approved by DEC?
8th April 2011, 09:33 AM

KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.[/QUOTE]
9th April 2011, 06:46 PM

Iwant to do M Tech in Mechanical Engineering in distance mode is it a right to choose karanatka open University ,Please advise also please let me know the fees per symester ,thanks ,satbirsdahiya email id [email protected]
9th April 2011, 10:21 PM

if i complete the diploma in civil engineering from Kanrataka State open university so after that can i apply in the government sector like PWD or Any other sector...please reply me on [email protected]
13th April 2011, 05:18 PM

Msc.Psychology
15th April 2011, 10:27 PM

I am karnataka state government servant, Diploma is essential to get promotion in my service. Is it Valid by doing diploma in karnataka state open university
17th April 2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by kavitainsa View Post
i want to know about the karnatka open university is approved by AICTE or not.
Not, It's a Big Frod University