2nd February 2010, 12:20 AM
jaul

Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms?

I am 22 yrs, I have complete my graduation in 2008 in commerce, I got 42% I want to do llb from GLC in Mumbai can I eligible for law & give me detail of llb course & also where I get form & detail of 2010 law entrance exam date & date of submission of form & other details of LLb

1. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?
  2. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  5. Date of Law entrance exams of India? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Is there any entrance exams happening for law after graduation?
  7. How is Law course as a career? What is its scope?
  8. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  9. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for doing LLB course after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  12. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  14. Universities in Uttarkhand for law course? When are the forms going to be available?
  15. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  16. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  17. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  18. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
2nd February 2010, 12:08 PM
sarita.lohiya25

Default Re: Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms?

minimum qualification to go for LLB Course is 10+2. course duration is 5 years
2nd February 2010, 01:38 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA

Default Re: Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms?

LSAT INDIA 2010 Important Dates -(Law School Admission Test - India)

LSAT India Online Registration - 25th January, 2010 to 19th April, 2010
Last date for LSAT – India registration: 19 th April, 2010

Last date for LSAT – India registration with late fee (Rs 500/-): Friday, 30th April, 2010

LSAT-India 2010 examination: Sunday, 16 May, 2010

LSAT–India 2010 results: Tuesday, 15 June, 2010
2nd February 2010, 10:44 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA

http://www.lawentrance.com/notifications.htm. for getting more information please check this website.

Eligibility:

Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th). Students with compartment in 10+2 are not eligible to apply for any program
2nd February 2010, 10:46 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA

Contact Address:
The Convenor (CLAT- 2010)
The National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal – 462 044 (M.P)
Tele: (0755)-2696965 /70/71, Fax: (0755)-2696972,
E-mail: [email protected]
www.clat.ac.in
2nd February 2010, 10:55 PM
rrmohantysmile

i think for llb exam you need to tell your marks at 12 th level and for the all india law exam i am sorry yoou are not eligible for it because you have crossed the age limit because only students below 20 yrs of age can apply but for llb you are surely eligible from any other university but not by the all india exam conducted all over but dont get disheartned you can do llb from any other university/college you want so ofcourse apply for it and for more details check the employment newspapr of 23-29 jan 2010 you can get more details and confirmation of what i said . hope you get admission in a good law college . for more details do write to me .. wish you success and good luck . bye take care
3rd February 2010, 03:27 PM
Aishwary

This is good thing if you want to do law for this CLAT exam is held and for this you must have to passed 12 and its course duration is 5 years....
For more information about this you can visit its website www.clat.ac.in
3rd February 2010, 11:23 PM
Mintoo

Eligibility for Law Entrance Exam is Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and duration of the course is five years.......
15th March 2010, 05:25 PM

my dear friend, if you got 50% marks in intermediate, then you are eligible for law entrance exmas............after 12th you can do it..................
22nd March 2010, 07:11 PM
subhasish

minimum qualification for llb is the 10+2 lavel passed out with minimum of 55% marks.
some information regarding this is:
LSAT India Online Registration - 25th January, 2010 to 19th April, 2010
Last date for LSAT – India registration: 19 th April, 2010

Last date for LSAT – India registration with late fee (Rs 500/-): Friday, 30th April, 2010

LSAT-India 2010 examination: Sunday, 16 May, 2010

LSAT–India 2010 results: Tuesday, 15 June, 2010
31st March 2010, 10:38 PM
mike shinoda back

as per my opinion,a) Eligibility : 10 + 2 Examination or equivalent with not less than 50% marks (students taking qualifying examination in March / April 2007 are also eligible to apply).

b) Age limit : Below 20 years as on 1 st July 2007 (22 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
you get the all information from-
www.successcds.net/
entrance-exam.net/law-entrance-examinations/
www.lawentrance.com/notifications.htm .

3rd April 2010, 06:41 PM
vipin joshi

hi.. i am vipin joshi.. now i am doing b.com 3rd year from h.n.b. university.. i want to do LLB... i have passd 12th from uttrakhand board with 43%.. now is persentage in b.com 46%... pls seggest me i am eligible to do LLb..
15th April 2010, 10:31 PM

all the best all dears
17th April 2010, 12:30 AM

Mrs.sushmita S.Rane
I am 42 years old and i have completed my B.A. with 50% in1991 can i eligible to take admission for law
17th April 2010, 12:40 AM

I am pooja verma. I am graduate with 43% marks .may i eligible for llb.
27th April 2010, 05:40 PM

i am preeti.I am graduate with 39.9% marks in 2005 from DU correspondance.may i eligible for llb.
5th June 2010, 02:08 PM

hi i m kavya i have discontinued b.sc(computer science)am i eligible for llb?
12th June 2010, 08:10 PM

hi i'm sachin ... my aggregate in b.com is 50% but my 1 sub is back... am i eligible for llb 3yr course??
17th July 2010, 12:40 PM

hi..i am sukh i am doing B A final, and i have 66% marks in BA 2nd, so am i eligible for llb 3yr course?
22nd July 2010, 05:53 PM

i am 34 years old and have only 43% marks in my graduation completed in 1997.. i fall under the general category.. can some one please tell me from where can i do LLB from (preferably meerut or delhi) i don't mind any sort of institute or fee structure as long as it is accredited by the respective state bar council and allows me to do LLM after its completion.. or should i totally forget about my new found interest in LAW!!

vikram!!
3rd August 2010, 04:44 PM

AM POUSALI BHATTACHARYA 21 YEARS OLD CAN I DO 3 YRS LLB IAM GRADUATE THIS YEAR WITH 45%
8th August 2010, 08:59 PM

hyiiiiii
m tejaswini,,,,,,in future wen i'll complete my 12th xams i'll be just 17 years on 21 march while giving my board xams
so my age factor will stop me to give law entrance?????????
n how to prepare for law entrance n watz the syllabus
i have just come in 11th std
plz do reply at [email protected]
9th August 2010, 12:28 PM
rohit_k

dear sir
your 10th and 12th % is required for law.you are elligible candidate.Law Entrance Exam 2010 (Post Graduate Courses) are provided of Delhi University for LLB and LLM Entrance Test 2010 and Admission Notice, Eligibility, Important Dates as......
www.successcds.net/LawEntrance.
20th August 2010, 04:57 PM

i am the age of 62 years and passed intermediate exam in 1966 am i eligible for llb correspondence course ? also suggest for Universities.
11th September 2010, 06:55 PM
preeti.n.singh

hi,I m a studen tof TYBcom.I want to do criminal law.What is the eligibility criteria for it & when did entrance form will be distributed.which are the top colleges for it
thank yau
12th September 2010, 10:14 AM

mohd.muqeem D.of Birth 01,02,1991
E-mail:- [email protected]

i m pursuing B.A. hon (1st) from Jamia Millia Islamia N.Delhi.
my qualifications are:-

1. High school 71% private from up board in 2009
2. Molvi (equal to 10) 72% from Nadwa Collage
3. Alim (equal to 2) 73% from Nadwa Collage...... www.nadwatululama.org
4. Maulvi (10) 65.85% private U.P. board of madarsa education in 2006
5. Alim (12) 61.57% private U.P. board of madarsa education in 2008......
Note:- According to U.P.education board-7 820/15-7-1(34)/95 date 07,03,1995 Maulvi is 10 and Alim is 12

Can i take admission in LLb regular/correspondence in any university ?
Kindly someone advise me can i do ?? I'll be thankful.
please reply on my e-mail --- [email protected]
13th September 2010, 01:11 PM

i am doing bca in distance education can i join mca in iit?
14th September 2010, 01:08 AM
Bishwajit Giri

It is a very good choice as you wanna go for Law study.
as you are interested in The Government Law College (GLC) ,Mumbai
then you can have this great chance.

The GLC offers the BLS(Bachelor of Legal Science), LLB which are five-year Integrated Law Course leading to a BLS, LLB Degree.

There is no entrance examination to take admission in Government Law College (GLC),Mumbai.

But there is a cut-off percentage for admission.

for details visit:http://www.glc.edu/

Besides this there are some entrance exams through which you can get the admission various renowned institutes.

1:LSAT-India (Law School Admission Test - India)
2:Christ College of Law Entrance Exam
3:Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
4:
for any other entrance exams visit:http://www.studyguideindia.com/Exams/Law-Entrance-Exams.asp

There are so many Institutes for Law study.
1;ILS, Pune
2:Symbiosis, Pune
3:GNLU ,Gandhinagar
4:Balaji Law College, Pune
6:Salgaonkar Law College, Panjim
7:Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
8:NUJS ,Kolkata
9:HNLU ,Raipur
10:Chanakya National Law University, Patna
11:KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar
12:MATS Law School, Raipur
13:NALSAR ,Hyderabad
14:NLSIU, Bangalore
15:School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore
16:NUALS ,Cochin
17:ULC, Bangalore
18:BILS, Bangalore
19:Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram
20:TN Dr. Ambedkar School of Excellence, Chennai

For any further details visit:http://www.lawentrance.com/

Good luck.
3rd October 2010, 01:55 PM

hii this is priyanka , i m in 11 std a student of a sci stream and want to do law after 12 plzz recommaend me some books or any guide book for the prepartion off law enyance examination
10th October 2010, 11:36 AM

can one do llb after graduation(b.e.)? Is there any other course of llb for the students who complete their graduation?
23rd October 2010, 03:29 PM

i am jamal from delhi.I got 53% in 10 2.I am eligible for law by correspondence. plz reply fast......
4th November 2010, 10:09 PM

Hi.... i have done my Bachelors in business management with 64% aggregate....am planning for llm...am i eligible to do that now? please suggest...my email id [email protected] do reply
29th November 2010, 01:47 AM

Im BCA student But now I want 2 do LLB For sure........
But I dont know that I am eligible or not........?
30th November 2010, 11:46 PM
sands1967

What is the age limit for a candidate appearing for law entrance examination?
5th December 2010, 12:36 AM
subho19

what is the eligibllity for LLM in india.
5th December 2010, 12:38 AM
subho19

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms?

Originally Posted by jaul View Post
I am 22 yrs, I have complete my graduation in 2008 in commerce, I got 42% I want to do llb from GLC in Mumbai can I eligible for law & give me detail of llb course & also where I get form & detail of 2010 law entrance exam date & date of submission of form & other details of LLb
Dear member,
You are a graduate student,why you want to do LLB,you are also eligible for LLM course...
23rd December 2010, 03:11 PM
pia.sweety

i am doing bcom 2 year n i wana do cs with law ...........i hv passed 12 wid 70 percent......pls tell me that i m eligible for law entrance ?
n how much time is required to do get law degree n which exam i hv to give for entrance?,..................
13th January 2011, 07:56 PM

i am 18 years old plus two passed student i got 73% mark in my exam i want to join a llb course &please give me details of llb course
my name is jitto joychan
e mail id ; [email protected]
19th January 2011, 09:34 PM

i have done my intermediate and now doing b.com.
my age is 20 . i want to do llb . am i eligible to do ?
22nd January 2011, 08:04 PM

Hello this is Asrita I Completed 10 2 (CEC) now my age is 26, can i eligeble for 5 years LLB please send your valuable feed back to me my id is [email protected]
25th January 2011, 05:09 PM

I want to know the Entrance date of faculty of law in du...and is there any cost to pay for exam,whats the entire fee?
5th February 2011, 09:58 PM

PLSE GUIDE ME FOR GIVING NET EXAM IN LAW AFTER COMPLETION OF LL.M.
13th March 2011, 09:24 AM

after BA , am i eligible to do LL b course through ignou. let me know about age limit for the same
26th March 2011, 06:47 PM

hi i m mohit i have given my cbse board exams my % papers wer good but i messed up my maths exam n if i flunk in that will i b able to apperar for the law exam please do help
would b vry great full.
b regards
26th March 2011, 06:53 PM
mohit9202

hi m mohit ,
i have given my +2 exams i had 6 subjects my all papers where good but i messed up with my maths exam . so if i flunk in that m i eligable for the law exam ??
please do reply would b very great full
b'regards
27th March 2011, 12:14 AM

i want to do llb course now i am working with retail co.since 4year pls suggest....
30th March 2011, 02:25 AM
saswat1989

Eligibility & Law Courses in India
The minimum qualification to get into the law courses is 10+2, admissions in most institutes is on the basis of entrance test which is an objective one it includes areas such as Reasoning, General Awareness Numerical & Legal aptitude and Preliminary Political Science. There are different kinds of laws such as corporate law, Civil Law, Criminal Law and Family Law. As per candidate awareness into a particular field can opt any of the said kinds.
The following are the law courses provided in India.
LLB.
BL.
LLM.
Ph D in Law.
In addition to above courses there are various diploma courses in law field like Corporate law, Administrative law, International Law and Labour law offered by universities and institutes.
Rules for Enrolment
All the activities related to enrollment are controlled by state bar council. To become an advocate and practice law as a profession, one need to enroll with state bar council. The applications submitted by candidates for enrolment will be verified and placed before the enrolment committee for passing necessary orders. After the applications are thoroughly scrutinized the license issued to the candidate to practice before the court in India and give legal advice.
Career Option in Law:
The following is the career options for a candidate who is in law field. In this profession merit is not the main thing for success, infact professional experience and practice with efficient lawyers is the main benchmark of success.
Corporate Counsel / Consultancy.
Business management After Law.
Working in Law Firm.
Research & Academics.
Social Advocate
7th April 2011, 04:13 PM

after giving compartment exam can a student be able appear in law entrance exam
7th April 2011, 11:56 PM

I am Pradeep 25 YEARS OLD CAN I DO 3 YRS LLB IAM GRADUATE in 2007 with 38% andI I am also done MBA with 55% [/QUOTE]
8th April 2011, 04:09 PM

Is it compulsary to give entrence test for llb after b.com? If i dont want to give,can i get admission in llb? I am in s.y.b.com...