11th November 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU

i pursuing my MBA in distance learning from sikkim manipal university. is distance learning MBA eligible for NET (National eligibility test) ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  2. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial? -- [New]
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  5. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  7. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  9. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  10. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  13. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  14. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  15. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  17. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  18. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
15th January 2012, 01:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU

Sikkim Manipal University is UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved institution. After pursuing a course of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University you can certainly sit for the NET- National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC- University Grants Commission. To get more information on NET refer the official link of the website; http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
To get information on Sikkim Manipal University refer; http://www.smu.edu.in
12th March 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU

is the distance mba is eligible for company jobs are not if eligible what will be the salary offered to those candidates
19th June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

is any job experience require for appearing in net in hr.
11th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between regular and distance education?
11th July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

bba from smu and from smu-de which one gates more importance ?
11th April 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Is distance mba from vinayak mission university is eligible for ugc net exam?
10th December 2020, 01:32 PM
Anujjindal12

Yes, you can take UGC NET Exam. As, The minimum educational qualification for the UGC NET Exam is post-graduation with 55% marks from the recognized university.
The age of the candidates must be below 30 years for the JRF while there is no age limit for assistant professors.

Check here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?