11th November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?

I would like to know about the details regarding Nata entrance exam in Kerala and the coaching classes for the entrance exam.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  2. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala?
  3. Is there any school in Kerala giving coaching for JEE Main and Advance along with XI and XII classes? -- [New]
  4. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
  5. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  6. Information about NATA exam? Coaching centers in Kerala? Registration for NATA 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  8. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  9. When to submit application forms for NATA Exam? Where to get applications forms for this Exam? List of better Coaching Institutions in Kerala for this Exam?
  10. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  11. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  12. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  13. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  14. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  15. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  16. List coaching centres in Kerala for bank exam preparation?
  17. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  18. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
14th July 2012, 08:14 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?

Hi dear..

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) is designed to test the ability of the applicant in drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

If you want to do B.Arch then applying for NATA is must because most of the colleges ask for a valid NATA score card for admission in their respective institutes.

Eligibility
Candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for admission to B.Arch.Course.

Procedure :-

You have to fill up a form available on NATAs official website given below. It cost around Rs.1100/-
Then you have to appear for entrance exam which consist of aptitude test and drawing exams.
These are meant to check your ability in various fields such as perspective.

You can give this exam on any date and at any center chosen by you.

There is no such Training Institute for preparing for this exam. This exam is based just on your thinking ability which you must have acquired with time.

You can fill up the form here.
http://www.nata.in

All the best..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?