11th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?

sir,
i want to know the best university for distance education in economics after graduation in Gorakhpur UP.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  2. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  3. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  4. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  5. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  7. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  8. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  9. Universities in Delhi offering M.A(Economics) correspondence?
  10. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  13. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics?
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  17. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  18. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?

sir,
I am a BSc in science and want my PG in economics through distance learning/correspondance by university whose degree is vailed.so kindly reply is there any top ranked university offering the same this time.reply soon. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?