13th October 2010, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering courses are available in Abroad after finishing 12th having low fee structure?

What are the engineering courses available in aboard after finesh 12th standard with low fees because i'm a midle class girl my ambistion is to studie my engineerinr or other thenechial courses in foreign..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  2. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  3. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  4. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  5. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  9. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  10. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  11. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  13. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  16. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  17. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  18. How to do MS in Abroad with low fee structure and high job assurance?
6th June 2011, 11:53 AM
shadab6g

Default Re: Which engineering courses are available in Abroad after finishing 12th having low fee structure?

If you really want to study abroad you will have to clear scholarship exams by foreign universities as you belong to middle class family...

In united states and belgium scholarship programs are run to help extra-meritorious students....
9th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering courses are available in Abroad after finishing 12th having low fee structure?

i am a computer science student...what can i do after 2 other than computer engineering.......is ther any other courses that i can take for degree.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?