11th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?

Sir,

I am in 3rd year and i am in computer science stream. I have to do one month in-plant training according to my college curriculum but i am unable to find IT company in surat.
So please suggest me some company from where i can do my training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training of 6 week for CSE in Surat Gujarat?
  2. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  3. List of Companies providing Training for the candidates of 3rd year BE in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  5. What is the applying procedure for six month training during 8th semester B.tech degree?
  6. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  7. Companies offering training for diploma CSE students?
  8. Companies providing training to those who have completed B.Tech CSE 3rd year? What is the procedure for it?
  9. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students? -- [New]
  10. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  11. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  14. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  15. Procedure to get a seat in 6 months industrial training while doing degree in CSE trade?
  16. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  17. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  18. Procedure to apply in Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
25th November 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?

sir/mam,
i am student of b.tech third year ,computer science branch.i want to do summer training in Surat,but have no idea about the companies or institute providing training.so please suggest something from where i can do my training.
11th June 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?

Companies providing training for accounts post to freshers n also pays...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?