11th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue with commerce in 12th or opt for humanities if I want to become an Interior Designer?

im in tenth std.. and i have opted for commerce.. should i continue with commerce in +2 or opt for humanities if i want to be an interior designer.. pls help..!!!

12th November 2011, 05:32 PM
neha garg 08

Smile Re: Should I continue with commerce in 12th or opt for humanities if I want to become an Interior Designer?

You should continue with commerce even if you want to do interior designer no need to opt for humanities. You take fine arts as your subject and after appearing class 12 exam give the NIFT and NID exam and concentrate in drawing.In case you don't get in your first attempt join B.com and try next year.So by opting commerce you will two options with you.
All the best for your future.

25th April 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I continue with commerce in 12th or opt for humanities if I want to become an Interior Designer?

iam doing my b.com final year,can i do interior designing after my b.com?

11th May 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I continue with commerce in 12th or opt for humanities if I want to become an Interior Designer?

I hv passed my 12th jst nw.....i want to do interior designg crse.......is it complsry to take admssn in BFA bfr takng addmsn in best interior desng crse?

6th June 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

can i switch over to humanities after my 12 and how do i go about it

18th February 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am a plus 2 humanities student. Can i go for intetior designing course after completing my plus 2?

17th March 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Am a plus two humanities student. Can i go for interior designing course after i complete my plus two??? Please help

23rd May 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my class 12 with humanities stream but i didnt opt fine arts so can i do interior desigining

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?