13th October 2010, 11:47 PM
varindersingh

How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Sir

i have done btech in (me) with 76% my dream is become automobile designer but there only two good colleges in india which provides this course
1.NID
2.DC College pune
but my problem is that i cant do this course because of some problems so i planned to do this course after 5-6 year so i want to know that is it worth of doing this course after huge gap of years. can this gap cause trouble in placements after doing this course ?. i am of 23 and also i want to know about the placement in these colleges
2. i have also low grades in 10th(55%) but 63% in diploma so i want t know can i apply for jobs in good companies like tata motors, mahindra, l&t etc?. if not can i apply for job in same companies after experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  6. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  7. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  8. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  10. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for the following core companies?
  12. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  17. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  18. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
14th October 2010, 09:49 AM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend

companies that you have look on your year gaps .so don't worry about it.

but your age should not cross 27 while you are applying.

as you have scored 76% in b.tech so don't worry about their eligibility criteria.

you should apply i hope you will be eligible.

work hard as these companies are best in their field they will pick up only the talented guys.

all the best.
14th October 2010, 11:34 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,

As you have done B.Tech in ME but can't do the course right now, so i suggest you to do that course when you want.

But a problem is there, you may cross the age of 30 which may create problem for you.

Right now you can join such companies like Tata Motors,Mahindra & after some work experience you can do further studies in Automobile with the permission of these companies, because such companies offers their employee to do further education.

But choice is yours.

good luck.
14th October 2010, 03:30 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, after doing btech in mechanical engg you must apply in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti etc.

and you must appear in the off campusing which is organised by the above companies.

all the best........
25th October 2010, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to do marketing job in any automobile company
26th October 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I did my B.E in Mechanical Engg. from Karnataka and now working in M&M Ltd., in Build Dept. (Component level) from 10 months. As my interest is in Design field so how can I get into that. What I have to do to get into that field. Please suggest me
26th October 2010, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i need to work ,but interested to study engineering is it possible to study in evening
12th November 2010, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

i did diploma in automobile how to get job in tata & mahindra plse suggest me
7th December 2010, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I m a Mech.Engg.Diploma holder with 66%.How can i get job in Tata,Mahindra,Maruti suzuki etc.?
12th December 2010, 04:21 AM
snjt

i m mech engg. from cusat with 65% . can i appear in tata companies???
13th December 2010, 07:09 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

u can post ur resume in the sites of these companies and sit for the off campussing when ever they do it........
its not the matter or year gap ita the matter of how well u r for the interest of the company........
20th December 2010, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,im an electrical engg. with 63%agg. Sir what is scope of an electrical engg.in automobile industry.
im so much interested in car designing.
27th December 2010, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in tata,ashokleyland,maruthisuzuki.etc
28th December 2010, 12:59 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear, for getting job in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti one must have completed any graduate degree.
As you have completed your B.Tech then must only wait for the vacancies open for the suitable posts.

either the company will conduct exam or they will take direct interview.

BEST OF LUCK.............
28th December 2010, 02:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you continue your study after few years gap then there is no problem but you have to work on this period. if you have work experience in this period then it will help you a lot. so many student do this. they first go for job and after doing job few years they again continue their study. so you may also choose this path. there is no problem.

as you have less than 60% marks in your 10th then you will not be eligible for this type of leading company. but do not worry. go for other company. and later with some work experience try for these type leading company through walk in interview. i think then you will surely be placed in these company.

best wishes.
28th December 2010, 02:38 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

You have secured 76% in b.tech.so, you can apply for job in these companies .after getting job in these companies you can go for further higher studies with the permission of company. these companies are best in their field so they allow their workers to go for higher studies. otherwise you will face problem if your age crossed 27 years.
28th December 2010, 03:09 PM
yajvendra

dear friends
if you did your B.Tech good percentage and have much knowledge and you have to pass the written exam and interview and for more information about these companies please visit their web sites
28th December 2010, 05:56 PM
MEGHAJENA

Smile Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to work ,but interested to study engineering is it possible to study in evening
yes, it is possible in case of private colledge.
best of luck
28th December 2010, 06:44 PM
pratiktortikar

Quote:
Originally Posted by varindersingh View Post
Dear Sir

i have done btech in (me) with 76% my dream is become automobile designer but there only two good colleges in india which provides this course
1.NID
2.DC College pune
but my problem is that i cant do this course because of some problems so i planned to do this course after 5-6 year so i want to know that is it worth of doing this course after huge gap of years. can this gap cause trouble in placements after doing this course ?. i am of 23 and also i want to know about the placement in these colleges
2. i have also low grades in 10th(55%) but 63% in diploma so i want t know can i apply for jobs in good companies like tata motors, mahindra, l&t etc?. if not can i apply for job in same companies after experience?
You have got a very good percentage of marks in your b.tech.You can try for the companies you have mentioned like tata motors,mahindra etc... YOu can gain experience in this field,after that you can try for your dream course for auto mobile engg.As you will have experience in this filed itself you will definately get a seat in the best college,about the campus placements best colleges always have best campus seletections though.Work experience plays a major role in your career and you can become an auto mobile engineer.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE!
28th December 2010, 07:54 PM
nishant1110

Posting the resume on the websites of the particular companies or organizations may help. I recommend you also upload your resume on shine.com and create a profile on linkedin. You can then be selected by firms and hired if you are found suitable for their needs. The information on how to create resumes are available on the websites. Plus, you must be on the lookout for advertisements on newspapers. Lastly, you should join jobs even if they have only a small starting salary, because if the firms are impressed with your performance, they may give salary hikes and perks.
4th January 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have marks 59% in 10th and 58% in 12th. I am doing B.tech(mech) and getting more than 70% in each semester.it possible to get job after completing my B.Tech degree.
5th January 2011, 03:11 PM
rks_estate

Dear friend,

Your have scored 76 % in Mechanical Engineering i.e. good.

If you want to get job in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti, you should follow the following process.

1. Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti go for the campus interview in some big colleges.

2. They conduct all India level examination for freshers & experienced persons, you can apply for that.

3. Flaot your resume through website of the above companies. If there is any requirement then the company will called you.

So try for the job & follow the above process.

Good Luck.......
5th January 2011, 10:51 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering?

Hi!!!!
If you want to do any diploma in automobile engineering than try to do it now not 5-6 years later cause if you do later it will be later its not a managent degree so you can do executive program later.So better do it now to get better result.
You can also apply for desired position at beginning level now without doing any course in automobile and for that you just have few skills to beging your carrior in this fiels and after 2 or 3 years you will find yourself on the desired position.

with best wishes!!!!
2nd March 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploama in mechanical student can ,i get job in automobile company .
7th March 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m complete my deploma (mech) by distance learning can i get job in Tata ,
8th March 2011, 09:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

as you have scored 76% in b.tech so don't worry about their eligibility criteria.

work hard as these companies are best in their field they will pick up only the talented guys.

all the best.
16th March 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my engineering in ME ( Bachelor of engineering). Till 4th sem i have an average of 77.27 %. I got 86 % in 10th and 73 % in 12th. What are the prospects for in companies like TATA motors, M & M and Toyota ( my dream company).
23rd March 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done diploma in electrical field and now i dont now to proceed further so help me i am still 19 and i thought of doing b.tech but i want to do something new which is new and interesting and which has good wages also plz help me out sir
14th April 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir my dream is to start my own automobile garage..after my degree..so would you please tell me what are requirements.?
15th April 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m complete my deploma (mech) 5th sem can i get job in Tata? ,
26th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am working in tata motors & i did a b-tech degree,will it help me
27th April 2011, 11:25 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

You can also apply for desired position at beginning level now without doing any course in automobile.

14th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i hane 72% in 19th 46 %in 12th and 60% in be (mechanical), and i am really looking forward to joining TATA OR MARUTI,MAHINDRA ETC can i get a job in these companies please guide me .
17th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in automobile company after doing Bca?
17th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in automobile company after doing Bca?
18th May 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in tata motors .exp(2-3 year)
19th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have a cgpa of 7.1 in b.tech mechanical engineering from a reputed university where companies like ford, M&M, hyundai, nissan etc... automobile companies come for campus interviews. What is the chance that i will get job in any one of these companies?
20th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hello i am master nirmal

i want to become an automobile engineers so wats should i do after 10th....
23rd May 2011, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 66% in 10th nd 53.4% in 12th,and 80% in btech from mechanical engg.,could i get jobs in tata motors company
23rd May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i'm a production engg student final yr. . I want to join companies like tata motors, maruti,mahindra etc. .How can i join these companies???
25th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is daljit singh & i have 3years i t i diplopa in vehicle mechanic &also doing mba&i am supervisor in private workshop from two years i want a job company like tata , maruti, m&m, skoda auto etc
27th May 2011, 12:22 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Thanks
14th June 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to know that can i apply direct in automobile companies like tata motors, bajaj,amw,wika etc? my engineering agg is 55%(mechanical),12th-61%,10th-58%.i will passout in 2011.
14th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i m mechanical engg. passing out from 2011 batch with 68% marks. iam intrested in merchant navy. anyone can tell me how i can i join merchant navy?
16th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i have 55%,56%&58% marks in 10th,12th & B.E. mechanical,pls tell me, can i apply in tata motors or any automobiles company
4th July 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

i have finished my mechanical engineering with 73% marks and now i want to do mtech.i am intersted in working at automobile field .so could u help me to choose which branch and which college i have to do?
9th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Yashpal singh kirar Dear Sir

i have done btech in (me) with 65.03% my dream is become automobile designer but there only two good colleges in india which provides this course.
10th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma of mechanical engineer. is further scope of this diploma pls?
22nd July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz sugest me some sites to post my resume to get job in automobile companies.
I m doing B.E(mech) 4th yr and got 85% marks in every sems upto 6th sem. I got 87% in 10th and 82% in 12th board
23rd July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?