14th October 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?

I am a student of MBBS first year
my family's annual income is nearly 3 lakhs.

I need some scholarship on merit basis
I have secured 91.5% in class 10
& 94% in 12th standard

Related Questions:
  1. What is the annual income limit for scholarship eligibility?
  2. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR?
  3. How to apply for scholarship if parent's annual income is less than 2 Lacs?
  4. What type of field should I take to make good money?
  5. Can we get merit scholarship without showing the income certificate?
  6. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  7. What are the scholarship available for SC girl after clearing MBBS first year with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  8. How can I get scholarships in B.Tech in AP?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if my annual income is 383000 and I belong to general category?
  10. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  11. Annual Income limit to apply for Gujarat State Government scholarship for ST student who is pursuing B.Tech?
  12. List of scholarship for SC candidate whose father's income is 8 lakh
  13. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  14. Can I get scholarship if secured 82% in 12th BSEB and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is there any scholarships available for Hindu students with poor financial background for doing B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?
  17. How to get scholarship for 2nd phase MBBS and being a OBC category student?
  18. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
15th October 2010, 08:00 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?

You can easily get scholarship, but the annual income is quite high. So in that case you will get the amount less. You can also apply on
www.scholarshipsinindia.com/
30th October 2010, 02:02 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?

Many trust and organization invites the scholarship application not only for poor students but also for the meritorious one.So you registered yourself on the scholarship website and get the alerts time to time.If you are fulfilling all the conditions they demanded you can apply.
14th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

scholarships for10th matric student scored above 85% and sc
9th September 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Am studying 3rd year mbbs. .can i get any scholarship now
21st November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

if my father's anual income is above 3 lakh and i have sc category,then can i get scholarship for mbbs course?
23rd November 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submit application
2nd December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

iam studying mbbs second year nw.cn i get any scholarship based on merit?plz kindly inform me when,where and how to apply?
8th June 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I m a student, done with my 2nd pu
10th %-91%
2nd pu-93%, v come under OBC
annual income-1.5lakhs
can i get any scholarship? if so..wat r the procedures for applying ,....>?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?